Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had applied for a walk-in interview at Delhi 26th March 2018.There is no need to go early ( i.e 7 am or 8 am) there is no such thing first come, first serve 1st round was Personality and communication check. I have failed that round, I thought I am underconfident and didn't answer their question appropriately i.e cabin crew oriented.

Just remember the basic things to be calm and relax. speak clearly, confidently, slowly, customer oriented and draw the full sentences at least up to 5 words.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Process was too slow. It took 3 hours just to submit the cv and give the first round of interview. There was a long queue for submitting CV and just mentioning the source you came from. I was just going round and round in circles not knowing where the line starts and ends.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First round is personal interview. They ask you about yourself. They also check your grooming. You have to be confident to get through the first round. Also, your skin should be clear with no pimple marks.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I gave my interview in Nagpur. They first ask us to submit our resume and a passport size photo. And according to first come first serve basis they called us for the 1st round i.e the HR round. The concerned HR asked me 3 basic question and told me "I will get back to you" which in simple words means you are rejected.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Why Cabin Crew
      3. Duties of Cabin Crew   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways. first round was grooming check..next one hight check..its not easy to get the next round if u wantvto pass 1st round. only 2 questians they will ask..introduce your self, and why aviation..just prepare for this

Interview Questions

• .introduce your self, and why aviation   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Tell us about yourself.? What is the role of Cabin crew.? And why you want to join Jet airways ..?They check your nails grooming personality Make sure you have well grooming persoanlity and communication skills ...and good eye contact....

Interview Questions

• They ask you introduce yourself ....first thk what you know what Cabin crew...   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Very good experience
    they just ur fluency in English
    personal introduction
    and why aviation
    and about ur last studies
    is it matching with cabin crew profile or not
    if doesnt then why aviation as u hv done this and that... blah blah...

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview in Gurgaon in jet airways office, their process is very degrading and insensible. They look at your skin and hands, and even a small spot they reject you. It's totally not respectful. I wouldn't receommed anyone to go there as they have very orthodox views towards the recruitment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

one on one interview, followed by grooming check in round 2, if lucky then proceed to 3rd round of group discussion, 4 th round.. lengthy interview with panel of interviewers.. senior HR's and Senior crew members. if you pass this.. congratulations.. selected for training.. given that you pass all the medical tests they ask you to do.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew ?
      introduction
      tell us a time you handled conflict ?
      how would you handle irate passenger on board ?   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had an walk in interview . She asked me 2 questions and said we will back to you .
    Remember looking model is not an airline requirment . But how you exprese your self thats important.

Interview Questions

• 1.describe yourself
      2. Why cabin crew   2 Answers