Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 4 interviewer in hall all were very co-operative and friendly in nature. First you have to submit your resume and then they will call your name for 1st round when you clear 1st round then Grooming, GD and personal interview by HR. If you clear all round then you are selected.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I went for the interview in kolkata in february 2017.The first round was the grooming round where they will check your height and bmi.If you pass that stage,then the next stage is preliminary interview with a HR.In this round they ask you one or two such as "Why Cabin Crew" etc.I was rejected in this round as after finishing the interview they told me that they will call back in 7 days and this means that you didn't qualify for the next round i.e.Group discussion.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bhopal (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on October 2016 , First HR round where they ask simple question for checking your communication , then grooming check, then height and weight . I cleared one round but while grooming check they noticed acne on my skin so they rejected me . They are very particular about skin so be sure that your skin is clear next round is gd then final round with hr and other heads . Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself (about you and your family)   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Faridabad, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was simple . First round is grooming check2nd hight according to wight and than hr ask you few question , introduction, why shoud i hire u . Expection sallry. And why avtion..

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the walk in interview on 23rd September 2017.
    I'm sure everyone's aware but I want to give every small detail.
    So you're required to dress as an hostess yourself for the interview.
    I wore a grey pencil skirt and a black shirt with beige heels (one if the interviewers loved my skirt). Although few girls did show up in a formal pant and shirt and some in mini skirts too.
    Most in black skirt, lots of make up and an uptight hairstyle. Me on the other hand had put a light make up and a simple ponytail.
    There was a long, super long queue. All those going I'd suggest that you carry a water bottle and some snacks to munch on because you'll be very hungry and thirsty.
    First you have to stand in a queue to submit your resume and a passport size picture. Once that is done, you are required to be seated until you are called.
    The first round was a one on one interview.
    I cleared the round and then was asked to wait and then my name was called again for a second round which was height and weight check and then you're given a form to fill (carry pen and a board) and sign certain terms and conditions.
    Second round cleared had to wait again and then I was called for the third round which was GD.
    It was a group of 6, each one of us was given a picture and we had to describe our picture to our team members and then after hearing each ones description, we were to put it in a sequence so as to form a well flowing story. It was a pretty fun round.
    I got rejected in this round and only 1 girl was selected who had her next round which was a certain skin test and reading a paragraph in Hindi and English.
    That was it for the day, the people who cleared were called on Monday for new set of rounds which would involve a written test wherein you'd be given a paragraph and some 20 mcqs below that based on the paragraph, something that we've all done in school, this is round is basically to check your English. And there will be more rounds, I'm not aware what though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you do? Why cabin crew? What do you know about Cabin crew? what do you know about jet? Tell me about your hobbies in Hindi. Do you have any scars, tattoos etc? What is your eyesight? Show me your nails. Look to your left, right, up, down. Tip : Remember to keep smiling always, that's a must.   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days. 1st day we had till GD since we cleared that round we were called again after a week for the Management and final round.it was good...i think they take whoever they want does'nt matter if good or bad, but if good tho sure they will take you. i had pimples but they took me , i got through till management round, but got rejected because i could'nt read the hindi script and started getting nervous not able to answer the questions carefully. i think confidence matters .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was long and hectic day 1st of all there was lot of crowd almost 250-300 people i arrived there at 12.00 clock and waited there for 3.30 hrs just to get inside and around at4 pm. the interview started

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Job Searching
    Steps in the Job Interview Process
    Flip
    Pin
    By Alison Doyle
    Updated January 27, 2017
    It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 4 peoples taking random interviews with all the different peoples. I went for the walk in interview in Delhi. They were very strict about the scar marks on hands other than that the interviewers are really friendly and a very good environment but have wait for the interview for so long, many competitors and you have prepare yourself before you attend.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

well being in Aviation industry it very important to be service oriented and calculative. In order to be a part to the this industry you need to be humble and polite. starting with initial round which includes the self introduction starting with your name, education , family, and hobbies, if you get through then comes your face check for scars, and flaws and your height body check according to your BMI index. after that there is group discussion on a particular topic were they check you quality of speech , level of voice and you patience to let others speak as well and also how are you presenting your self as well. after that you need to pass a grammar test which includes a essay writing, a paragraph in which you need to sort out the words which match with the meanings in the paragraph. And lastly the final interview round with the people from the management and also from HR, aw well as from the inflight department. they will ask you current affairs questions, they will give you a situation on which you would be needed to talk upon and give your conclusion. Questions like your past work experience, and your future with the present company which you applied for.

Interview Questions

• which was the situation were i have been of a major help to my community in case of a worse case scenario, were the question of survive-ability was important.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the best advice is to first get an information about the company were you applying, second is to kno wht current CTC you have and telling it to the company, also in-terms of your annual salary package be clear what to say wen asked and whts the break up you have. also keep in mind the tax, and the 12 % PF which the company deducts from the salary and coat you expected salary which you would like to earn every month.