Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were 4 interviewer in hall all were very co-operative and friendly in nature. First you have to submit your resume and then they will call your name for 1st round when you clear 1st round then Grooming, GD and personal interview by HR. If you clear all round then you are selected.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had an walk in interview . She asked me 2 questions and said we will back to you .
    Remember looking model is not an airline requirment . But how you exprese your self thats important.

Interview Questions

• 1.describe yourself
      2. Why cabin crew   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview in Gurgaon in jet airways office, their process is very degrading and insensible. They look at your skin and hands, and even a small spot they reject you. It's totally not respectful. I wouldn't receommed anyone to go there as they have very orthodox views towards the recruitment process.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

one on one interview, followed by grooming check in round 2, if lucky then proceed to 3rd round of group discussion, 4 th round.. lengthy interview with panel of interviewers.. senior HR's and Senior crew members. if you pass this.. congratulations.. selected for training.. given that you pass all the medical tests they ask you to do.

Interview Questions

• Why cabin crew ?
      introduction
      tell us a time you handled conflict ?
      how would you handle irate passenger on board ?   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Tell us about yourself.? What is the role of Cabin crew.? And why you want to join Jet airways ..?They check your nails grooming personality Make sure you have well grooming persoanlity and communication skills ...and good eye contact....

Interview Questions

• They ask you introduce yourself ....first thk what you know what Cabin crew...   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Very good experience
    they just ur fluency in English
    personal introduction
    and why aviation
    and about ur last studies
    is it matching with cabin crew profile or not
    if doesnt then why aviation as u hv done this and that... blah blah...

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in January 2017.

Interview

It was an nice experience what I hat got. Interview was very simple and quiet good for me to answer..thanks for glassdoor to give such a opportunity on behalf of my cv

Interview Questions

• what is difference between confident and over confident   2 Answers

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

One stage personal interview which is very simple and easy to crack and enter into the company. Airline has a very good apprenticeship program for fresh graduates to enroll for. This further opens up vast opportunities for potential job seekers.

Interview Questions

• technical question and questions depending on your previous job experiences.   Answer Question

Middle Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Multiple levels of interviewing and repetitive at times. There could be better structure to the process rather than ad hoc reactive approach. Also, planning the availability of different interviewers better would result in a smoother experience. It appeared that the hiring process would generally be scheduled after attending to day to day activities and not given the focused approach generally required.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

One on one interview with senior management where they asked questions relevant to the job role applied for. I was also questioned on what benefit i would bring to the role I had applied for.