Jet Director Applications Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jet

1 Interview Review

Director Applications Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

overall process was good. Phone call with hiring manager and then on site interview. All the interviewers were good except the last one. I did perform well in all interviews including the last one where the person came with a set mind. They involved a very junior candidate who might be out of college 2-3 years back. He was very unprofessional all through out interview. He did poor job with time management and total desperate to make sure he keeps going till he finds a reason to reject me. For example, for one of the questions when I said I haven't worked on it recently, he kept drilling me in that area by asking 3 more questions even deeper when I honestly said I haven't worked on it in last 10+ years. Unfortunately, he came with a firm mind that he wants to reject me even before he met me and it was too apparent. He asked questions like a college graduate which I answered 95% of the answers at least. Even though prior interviews were running late and I had flight to catch, he insisted he had to keep going. He even challenged me that I must be wrong in terms of schedule when he was wrong. I had a printed schedule which stated that my interviews would be over by xyz time and we were already late by 45 minutes. Hiring manager was very pleasing and professional. But I was totally turned off by unprofessional behavior and attitude by this recent college graduate for a director interview. Funny thing is, this guy had more attitude/ego than the company CTO or CISO. By the time I left the interview, I made up my mind that I don't want to work here. My advice would be to send him to some interview training.

Interview Questions