JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.5

103 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

October 1st- Applied when the application first opened on indeed.com
October 4th- Received invitation to complete a Questionnaire.
This had some situational questions. i.e If a passenger falls asleep while you are handing out snacks what would you do? And you have four different scenarios to choose from. Most of the questions focus on customer service and are in a strongly agree/ disagree format.
October 5th- I received an invitation to complete an…

Interview Questions

• If a passenger falls asleep while you are handing out snacks what would you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Acres, FL

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Lehigh Acres, FL).

Interview

I applied online, afterwards I did my assessment
    After that I was a couple got email for phone interview, did that right then and there.
    After that I got an email to do a F2F
    Went to that and maybe 3 days later I got a call and email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

1. Filled out application
    2. A couple of days later I received a questioner pertaining to scenarios on the job
    3. Received a link to do an automated interview
    4. Received a call from the recruiter to schedule the in-person interview
    5. Completed the in person interview and was told that the recruiter will contact me to either tell me I am moving onto the next steps or I will not be.

Overall good interview atmosphere. I was interviewed by the station manager and supervisor. They went over my resume as well as asked regular interview questions.

I put no offer yet because the recruiter did not contact me yet.

Training is 2.5 weeks in Orlando, Florida at their jetBlue University. $80 per training day, hotel, travel, and meals are all paid for by jetBlue.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for jetBlue?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you went above and beyond for a Customer?   Answer Question
    • What was the most satisfying job you had? What made it so satisfying ?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you had a conflict with a co-worker? How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • How did you resolve an issue with a Customer? Without needed a supervisor or manager to come over and help?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Newark, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied 10/6
    Assesment 10/12
    PI request 10/17
    Completed PI 10/19
    F2F invitation 10/20
    F2F10/23 in Newark NJ
    CJO 10/27

If you follow everything that everyone else has written I think that you will do great. It is exactly what you will go through as you get interviewed. It is very important how much I need to stress the fact that you need to do your research on the company. Also keep phones off, it is house rules to keep them out of sight out of mind, make sure you mingle once you step to the waiting area. Once you finish your group interview find one question and ask the recruiter. Keep eye contact and keep your smiles shining. Be confident, positive, use star method, and most of all be yourself know the company and what it stands for. Good luck guys

Interview Questions

• Phone interview questions same questions mentioned in other comments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

10/4 Completed online app
    10/6 Rec’d email and completed Online Questionnaire
    10/25 Rec’d Welcome Letter
    10/26 Application for Background Check
    10/27 Application for Fingerprint
    11/03 Request for Drug Screening/completed same day

Interview Questions

• Questions asked are all listed here...study the questions and base answer using the STAR method.   Answer Question

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online; did online assessment and then group interview for Newark, NJ. Interview on Oct 23, was told we should get results on Oct 25 or Oct 26, but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone receive any offers yet?

Interview Questions

• Same questions as listed on Glassdoor. Now I'm waiting for results . Interview on Oct 23.   6 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview with two managers and two applicants. Once they presented the company information, we were paired with another applicant and asked from a list of questions alternatatively. Each group seemed to be on with experience in job and one who did not have any airline experience. But, it was a very relaxed atmosphere and not intimedating at all.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed.. they showed a video about the company. Current AO people spoke about the company and answered questions. They they split is up in groups of 2/3.¡

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received invitation to complete a questionnaire. One week later I received an invitation to complete a video interview. There were 5 questions. 2 days later I received a phone call for a Face to Face interview. Three weeks later, and I never heard back from the recruiter. I send a Thank you letter and one follow-up email, both were ignored. Some candidates have to take time off work to come and meet with the hiring manger, so please have the decency to call them and let them know the outcome of the interview. It is extremely rude and unprofessional. It should be in the company’s interests to contact a candidate to maintain a professional reputation in the market.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jet Blue?
      What did you least like about your previous job?
      What did you like about your previous job?
      Are you flexible?
      What do you know about Jet Blue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Sarasota, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview, standard interview questions. After the interview was completed all candidates were told we would receive an email in few weeks. I received an email with a CJO pending drug testing, background and fingerprinting results. Here's my timeline.

JetBlue Timeline
    Fingerprint appointment email 8/31/2017
    Fingerprints collected in Orlando 9/1/2017
    Official CJO by phone 9/8/2017
    Training dates 9/27/2017

Interview Questions

• I had to use the Star method to explain a time I had to handle a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question