JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.5

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

February 7 2017 posted online
Received email saying they received it
June 14 phone interview invitation
June 16 face to face invitation
June 30 f2f : Hours after f2f, received a welcome aboard email from B6
July 5 background check email, fingerprint application and drug test paper
July 11 fingerprint taken

The overall process has been so positive. The interview didn't feel like one due to it being so friendly and a family like setting. Remember to smile and converse with candidates there. Make sure you know JetBlue history as well.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview
    What do you like about your current or previous position

What do you like least

Name A time when you went above and beyond

Are you flexible within all 7 days of the week

What do you know about JetBlue n why u agree with it

F2f

Go over your resume

Time you were most satisfied with your job

Had a conflict with a coworker

Why JetBlue

Time you went above and beyond   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on February 6, 2017 and then got an email saying they wanted to give me a phone interview in may. But idk why they mail was going in my junk so luckily I got a reminder email and so that and so so shocked. I did the phone interview and within a few minutes got an email to come to JetBlue's headquarters in Long Island City for an interview from 10am-5pm. When I first went everyone sat in a room where, all the staff introduced themselves and the positions where they work, And then we watched videos about jetBlue & it's fleet history. And also learned about pay and how orientation and the whole offer process works. After that we then went in the break room where they started to call everyone for one on one interviews, the process took 3 hours which was long, but they do observe you while your sitting there.Make sure you are ALWAYS SMILING, not by yourself in a corner, make sure you talk to the people around you and make conversation because they watch for that also, The staff was so nice , friendly and entertaining they made me laugh the whole day. They didn't drug test us or anything. I said No that I didn't get an Offer because they said I will know by Monday, so my fingers are crossed.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions they asked where all from the phone interview.   23 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Sarasota, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Robocall for screening interview,
    Phone interview with recruiter, then if you pass those a face to face interview. What they NEGLECTED to tell me was that I would be interviewing with 2 managers and that another candidate would be interviewed AT THE SAME TIME. That candidate sat right next to me and the manager took turns with us. So what should have taken 1/2 the time, didn't, because we both had to sit there while the hiring manager asked us the same question separately and each of us had to answer. It was uncomfortable to say the least. The other candidate and I walked out of there shaking our heads! WHO does this! I will NEVER apply to this company again. There are other airlines out there that are better and treat their candidates much better and more professionally. The recruiter also neglected to say that the training would be 3 weeks in a location 2 hours away. Overall, not worth MY time or effort. My suggestion to anyone looking to work here for a piddly part time position is DON'T.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a customer who irate and How did you handle It?   1 Answer
    • Face to face interview with 2 managers and they also had ANOTHER applicant interviewing with me at the same time!   1 Answer
    • Recruiter didn't reveal that it was only 20 hours per week and that you didn't get any medical benefits even though their website said differently   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a computerized phone interview; Received another email to schedule a human phone interview which happened about 6 hours after the scheduled time; Personal interview at airport with another candidate which was very awkward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application
    You do a recorded audio interview
    You sign and do a telephone interview
    You go to a group interview for five hours and learn about the company and what they job will be like

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you have to handle a difficult customer
      Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Airport Operations position(FT) for Long Beach Airport on May 4, 2017. I received an email to complete the On-Demand Voice Interview on May 15, 2017. I then received a phone call from the Recruitor on May 19th inviting me to a F2F interview, which I gladly accepted. My F2F Interview was on May 25th, and of right now I'm currently in the Backgrounds process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue, and why specifically this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a peer, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later, was asked to complete a virtual/phone interview. The next day was sent information and a link to choose an in person interview time slot. Attended the interview with one of the hiring managers/recruiters. There was one other interviewee with me in the room. Three questions were asked, we were told next steps and training date. Also told a decision would be made in about a week. The next day after the week was up, I was sent the " Thank you, but you weren't chosen email".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Virtual phone interview
    Then Phone interview with their intern
    In-person interview- which was supposed to be 1 on 1 then turned into a group interview. Was told at the end of the group that there was only 1 position. This was very disappointing and very unprofessional.

What really upset me was the lack of communication from their recruiter and the 2 hour delay in the interview. Avoid jetblue if this is what they do.

Was not told by the recruiter I was not hire but found out through one of those interviewed that they got the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Savannah, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process started out with a phone interview. I believe there were 5 prerecorded questions to answer. You simply answer the questions and they record your answers. A couple of weeks after that I received an email asking to do a live phone interview. I followed a link a selected a time to do so. The live interview did not feel much like an interview. The recruiter basically wanted to know my availability and wanted to be sure I understood what was expected of me and that I would have to go to Orlando for training. After I agreed to everything explained she let me know that I would receive another email to schedule the face to face interview. I received that email and went in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you faced a problem at work and were able to come up with a solution?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Online submission, followed by online computer call with recorded answers. Interview process was before a crewmember. We were interviewed in groups of four, interesting concept, but worked well. The crewmembers that were interviewing us were very knowledgeable, upbeat and genuinely seemed to enjoy working for Jetblue. They also showed a company video that was very helpful and interesting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jetblue.
      Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it.   1 Answer