JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.5

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later received the email to do the recorded phone interview on Feb 12. Received an email that my responses were saved and will be reviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Jetblue?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and then had a phone interview a week later. The questions were very easy. I then heard back that I moved on to the second interview that would take place at 8am and last until about 12. They said that I should be knowledgeable about JetBlue.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   1 Answer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online about one month ago. I received an email two weeks ago asking to complete a virtual interview within 72 hours. The interview consisted of five questions where you would be able to record the answers and play them back until you are satisfied. I received an email two days later to schedule a live phone interview. Phone interview was completed a week later and it lasted for about five minutes asking basically the same questions from the virtual interview. Still waiting to schedule the F2F. Does anyone know how long the it takes before scheduling the face 2 face interview?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jet Blue?
      What did you least like about your previous job?
      What did you like about your previous job?
      Are you flexible?
      What do you know about Jet Blue?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy but I was embarrassing since I have never recorded my responses. I felt like I answer too fast. They asked me 5 questions,you can verify, delete them and respond again.

Interview Questions

• What do Inlike about my current position, what its the most I dislike, my availability to work, my shinning moment why JetBlue   1 Answer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Interview

First interview was on the phone. The next interview is in person. You just have to know about the company. Be friendly and smile it's important. After the the in person interview there is a group interview along with the fingerprinting process.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 core values of jetblue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (San Juan, PR) in November 2016.

Interview

The face to face interview process was a little hard for me. It was my first group interview ever, so that was the hardest part of the process for me. Good news is that the staff made a great effort to make all us comfortable during the process. At first, they interviewed us in groups of 10. Everybody have to answer the same two questions. The second round consists of two more questions about the company (also in groups of 10). And in the third round, they interviewed us in groups of three. At that point of the interview, they would like about you. They want to see if you are a good fit for JetBlue. My advice is to be genuine with your responses; be yourself and show them why do you want to be part of the JetBlue family.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to interact with a coworker but you did it in a bad way. What would you have done differently now and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I received an email on 11/14 inviting me to a telephone interview. They asked me four questions. The interview was not difficult. Before you start the call you can see the questions. You can write down the answers. You can also listen to your responses. You can also delete and answer the question until you are satisfied with the response. I did the interview on 11/15. I wish I did well. I was a little nervous because I think I don't sound too good on the phone. Hope they think differently. Crossing my fingers. Did anyone do the telephone interview during this week?

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your current or past position?   6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First is a automated phone interview that consist of 5 questions. After your recorded responses are reviewed, there will be a group interview. For the group interview make sure you know the company's history and the 5 values.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker   Answer Question
    • What was the most satisfying about working for you last/current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for this position

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

First JetBlue sends you a virtual interview and you record your answers (4 Questions), then you will receive an email to set up a phone interview, and FINALLY the In-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied in October, got an email to do the online interview and then in November i was called for a face to face interview. I got feedback after 3 days.