JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

95 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview with two managers and two applicants. Once they presented the company information, we were paired with another applicant and asked from a list of questions alternatatively. Each group seemed to be on with experience in job and one who did not have any airline experience. But, it was a very relaxed atmosphere and not intimedating at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed.. they showed a video about the company. Current AO people spoke about the company and answered questions. They they split is up in groups of 2/3.¡

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Sarasota, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview, standard interview questions. After the interview was completed all candidates were told we would receive an email in few weeks. I received an email with a CJO pending drug testing, background and fingerprinting results. Here's my timeline.

JetBlue Timeline
    Fingerprint appointment email 8/31/2017
    Fingerprints collected in Orlando 9/1/2017
    Official CJO by phone 9/8/2017
    Training dates 9/27/2017

Interview Questions

• I had to use the Star method to explain a time I had to handle a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on line- phone interview where a robot asked you questions and your answers are recorded for getting reviewed. Received an email to go to an interview. It was a group interview we entered in a conference room where a different staffs were here and introduced themselves and what are their positions. After each candidates have to stand up and introduce themselves, by answering three questions: What s your name? Why you want to join jet blue and tell a fun fact about you? .... ( i think this is at this moment they start picturing who they might hire). Once done, we watched a video introducing the company, benefits, process of hiring... after a 10 minutes break where we were asked to leave the conference room, they called us for the interview f2f... which i had with two others candidates as the same time, we were 3 in front of two interviewers, ( pretty awkward!!!). Of all the tables, two were with 3 candidates and 4 were with two candidates ( why such a difference, who knows?). At the end of the interview, you were thanked. Two days after i received an email that I was not chosen for further process.

I strongly suspect the recruiters already decided before getting interviewed after the 10 minutes break that they will not hire us because why they made it harder by putting put 3 of us together to get interviewed at the same time, ( 2 tables like that) and the rest of the candidates interviewed by pair...

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry passenger or a member of your team? Give example   Answer Question
    • Give us some example where you go beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

February 7 2017 posted online
    Received email saying they received it
    June 14 phone interview invitation
    June 16 face to face invitation
    June 30 f2f : Hours after f2f, received a welcome aboard email from B6
    July 5 background check email, fingerprint application and drug test paper
    July 11 fingerprint taken

The overall process has been so positive. The interview didn't feel like one due to it being so friendly and a family like setting. Remember to smile and converse with candidates there. Make sure you know JetBlue history as well.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview
      What do you like about your current or previous position

What do you like least

Name A time when you went above and beyond

Are you flexible within all 7 days of the week

What do you know about JetBlue n why u agree with it

F2f

Go over your resume

Time you were most satisfied with your job

Had a conflict with a coworker

Why JetBlue

Time you went above and beyond   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Savannah, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied in June and within three days I got the email for a phone operated interview. The interview took about 5 minutes. The second phone interview was with an actual person. The following day I got the email to schedule a F2F, the company gives you times to select. It was two weeks out from the day of the email. After the F2F in July, the following day I was emailed the paperwork for a drug screening and after the next day the appointment for the fingerprint screening which was another two weeks from the day of the drug test. The background process it's quite lengthy and requires a lot of documentation and employement and Residential history that you have to provide documentation for as proof. It took almost 2 months but I finally got a call for an offer and now waiting for the official offer letter

Interview Questions

• What is one challenge you faced in your prior job and how did you addressed it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on February 6, 2017 and then got an email saying they wanted to give me a phone interview in may. But idk why they mail was going in my junk so luckily I got a reminder email and so that and so so shocked. I did the phone interview and within a few minutes got an email to come to JetBlue's headquarters in Long Island City for an interview from 10am-5pm. When I first went everyone sat in a room where, all the staff introduced themselves and the positions where they work, And then we watched videos about jetBlue & it's fleet history. And also learned about pay and how orientation and the whole offer process works. After that we then went in the break room where they started to call everyone for one on one interviews, the process took 3 hours which was long, but they do observe you while your sitting there.Make sure you are ALWAYS SMILING, not by yourself in a corner, make sure you talk to the people around you and make conversation because they watch for that also, The staff was so nice , friendly and entertaining they made me laugh the whole day. They didn't drug test us or anything. I said No that I didn't get an Offer because they said I will know by Monday, so my fingers are crossed.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions they asked where all from the phone interview.   23 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Sarasota, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Robocall for screening interview,
    Phone interview with recruiter, then if you pass those a face to face interview. What they NEGLECTED to tell me was that I would be interviewing with 2 managers and that another candidate would be interviewed AT THE SAME TIME. That candidate sat right next to me and the manager took turns with us. So what should have taken 1/2 the time, didn't, because we both had to sit there while the hiring manager asked us the same question separately and each of us had to answer. It was uncomfortable to say the least. The other candidate and I walked out of there shaking our heads! WHO does this! I will NEVER apply to this company again. There are other airlines out there that are better and treat their candidates much better and more professionally. The recruiter also neglected to say that the training would be 3 weeks in a location 2 hours away. Overall, not worth MY time or effort. My suggestion to anyone looking to work here for a piddly part time position is DON'T.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a customer who irate and How did you handle It?   1 Answer
    • Face to face interview with 2 managers and they also had ANOTHER applicant interviewing with me at the same time!   1 Answer
    • Recruiter didn't reveal that it was only 20 hours per week and that you didn't get any medical benefits even though their website said differently   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a computerized phone interview; Received another email to schedule a human phone interview which happened about 6 hours after the scheduled time; Personal interview at airport with another candidate which was very awkward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application
    You do a recorded audio interview
    You sign and do a telephone interview
    You go to a group interview for five hours and learn about the company and what they job will be like

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you have to handle a difficult customer
      Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question