JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on February 6, 2017 and then got an email saying they wanted to give me a phone interview in may. But idk why they mail was going in my junk so luckily I got a reminder email and so that and so so shocked. I did the phone interview and within a few minutes got an email to come to JetBlue's headquarters in Long Island City for an interview from 10am-5pm. When I first went everyone sat in a room where, all the staff introduced themselves and the positions where they work, And then we watched videos about jetBlue & it's fleet history. And also learned about pay and how orientation and the whole offer process works. After that we then went in the break room where they started to call everyone for one on one interviews, the process took 3 hours which was long, but they do observe you while your sitting there.Make sure you are ALWAYS SMILING, not by yourself in a corner, make sure you talk to the people around you and make conversation because they watch for that also, The staff was so nice , friendly and entertaining they made me laugh the whole day. They didn't drug test us or anything. I said No that I didn't get an Offer because they said I will know by Monday, so my fingers are crossed.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions they asked where all from the phone interview.   16 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application
    You do a recorded audio interview
    You sign and do a telephone interview
    You go to a group interview for five hours and learn about the company and what they job will be like

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you have to handle a difficult customer
      Why do you want to work for this company?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Airport Operations position(FT) for Long Beach Airport on May 4, 2017. I received an email to complete the On-Demand Voice Interview on May 15, 2017. I then received a phone call from the Recruitor on May 19th inviting me to a F2F interview, which I gladly accepted. My F2F Interview was on May 25th, and of right now I'm currently in the Backgrounds process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue, and why specifically this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a peer, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later, was asked to complete a virtual/phone interview. The next day was sent information and a link to choose an in person interview time slot. Attended the interview with one of the hiring managers/recruiters. There was one other interviewee with me in the room. Three questions were asked, we were told next steps and training date. Also told a decision would be made in about a week. The next day after the week was up, I was sent the " Thank you, but you weren't chosen email".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Virtual phone interview
    Then Phone interview with their intern
    In-person interview- which was supposed to be 1 on 1 then turned into a group interview. Was told at the end of the group that there was only 1 position. This was very disappointing and very unprofessional.

What really upset me was the lack of communication from their recruiter and the 2 hour delay in the interview. Avoid jetblue if this is what they do.

Was not told by the recruiter I was not hire but found out through one of those interviewed that they got the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Savannah, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process started out with a phone interview. I believe there were 5 prerecorded questions to answer. You simply answer the questions and they record your answers. A couple of weeks after that I received an email asking to do a live phone interview. I followed a link a selected a time to do so. The live interview did not feel much like an interview. The recruiter basically wanted to know my availability and wanted to be sure I understood what was expected of me and that I would have to go to Orlando for training. After I agreed to everything explained she let me know that I would receive another email to schedule the face to face interview. I received that email and went in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you faced a problem at work and were able to come up with a solution?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Online submission, followed by online computer call with recorded answers. Interview process was before a crewmember. We were interviewed in groups of four, interesting concept, but worked well. The crewmembers that were interviewing us were very knowledgeable, upbeat and genuinely seemed to enjoy working for Jetblue. They also showed a company video that was very helpful and interesting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jetblue.
      Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it.
      1 Answer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later received the email to do the recorded phone interview on Feb 12. Received an email that my responses were saved and will be reviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Jetblue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and then had a phone interview a week later. The questions were very easy. I then heard back that I moved on to the second interview that would take place at 8am and last until about 12. They said that I should be knowledgeable about JetBlue.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   2 Answers

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. Group interview. 1 on 1. Please socialize while you are waiting to be called in for your 1-1. They want a people's person. I know it's difficult for some people but make eye contact and smile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you handled a difficult co-worker.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you ?   1 Answer