JetBlue Airport Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Airport Operations Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Airport Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Applied online and received an email about a week later to do a virtual interview. It was over the phone, 5 questions that you could look at then call the number to go through the process of recording and checking your answers.
A week later received email for face to face interview.
It was a group of applicants and we sat for a presentation on JetBlue.
We all had to introduce ourselves, state why we wanted to work for JetBlue and a fun fact about ourselves.
We got a ten minute break then they called us by two's to sit and interview face to face.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you had a difficult customer , how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
  • What situation at your current or previous job motivated you   Answer Question
  • What was the most difficult situation you had working in a team and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Airport Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview is first. Then a group interview. Make sure you answer every question with a resolution to a problem.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer? what was the resolution?   1 Answer

Airport Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JetBlue in June 2009.

Interview

Phone interview. Group interview finger printing and drug testing

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to make a difficult descision.   Answer Question