JetBlue Bilingual Reservations Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Bilingual Reservations Agent Interview Questions

2.2

Bilingual Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I attended what they call a hiring blitz. Took place at a hotel ballroom. Could apply, test, interview and find out if hired then and there. I personally had applied online then was invited to the blitz to interview. Massive group interview, 4-5 people to a table, about 20 tables in the room, each table had one interviewer. Applicants took turns answering the same three questions. If you passed that stage, you went to another room for drug screening and were given a start date pending background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you faced and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Reservations Agent Bilingual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online a lot of times received a email with an invite JetBlue blitz hiring event. First they did a half hour presentation then a half hour group interview then they did drug test and then congentive offer was told to wait at home for a email to do a background check took two days now waiting for background check to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring blitz, all day event about 5 hours. First they pull up your application , then they sit you in a room with about 50 others, next they tell you the order the day will go. Next room if you choose to continue is the briefing. They talk about the company , pay, and benefits, you choose if you would like to move forward, then you interview, now they choose if they want you. If you are chosen you will go on to drug and background, if you are successful an offer is made.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2009.

Interview

Need to apply online on the company website. You need to be patient. The company will call you when positions are available or when interviews are being scheduled. It took me 6 weeks to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was doing a phone interview in Spanish since I was applying for a bilingual position. Since Spanish is my second language I wasn't familiar with many industry-related terms but figured that would be covered in training, which it was. I did fairly well with what I knew.   1 Answer

Negotiation