JetBlue Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Customer Service Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Few weeks latter received to do the online virtual interview. Afterwards I was schedule with F2F interview. The whole process was easy compare to all this airlines they think it's a life time and wonderful job in the world. If you are a customer service you only make $12 hr but they made it seem like you make a lot.

Interview Questions

• why JetBlue? Tell us the time......   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Applied on line. Completed online questionnaire. Completed online interview. Questions asked via computer and I called into 800 number and left answers on voicemail. Interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest challenge working from home?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Applied online, someone called me a few weeks later and gave me a description of job and then scheduled me for an interview . Interview was pretty easy, common questions, had a drug test the same day

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to sell a product to a customer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

First you apply online, then you get a phone interview. After the phone interview I had a one on one interview. I was offered the job about one week later.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetBlue (Miami, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online on the company website, after a week i received an email to complete an online application,After about a week or so i was schedule for a phone interview..They told me they would call me, and like they said they would i received a call and was offered a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a time u went above and beond?   1 Answer
    • what is your best strength   1 Answer

Negotiation

very fair