JetBlue Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Phila, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was not bad at all and the HR over the phone are very helpful and friendly. I was dying to join JetBlue team until I notice one of the Supervisor in PHL airport only hire females for whatever reason. She made it obvious that she only spend more time with them and hire them without any question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Few weeks latter received to do the online virtual interview. Afterwards I was schedule with F2F interview. The whole process was easy compare to all this airlines they think it's a life time and wonderful job in the world. If you are a customer service you only make $12 hr but they made it seem like you make a lot.

Interview Questions

• why JetBlue? Tell us the time......   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Applied on line. Completed online questionnaire. Completed online interview. Questions asked via computer and I called into 800 number and left answers on voicemail. Interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest challenge working from home?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Applied online, someone called me a few weeks later and gave me a description of job and then scheduled me for an interview . Interview was pretty easy, common questions, had a drug test the same day

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to sell a product to a customer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

First you apply online, then you get a phone interview. After the phone interview I had a one on one interview. I was offered the job about one week later.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetBlue (Miami, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online on the company website, after a week i received an email to complete an online application,After about a week or so i was schedule for a phone interview..They told me they would call me, and like they said they would i received a call and was offered a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a time u went above and beond?   1 Answer
    • what is your best strength   1 Answer

Negotiation

very fair