JetBlue Ground Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.3

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online for PART-TIME and waited about a week for an email response, was told they were waiting to assemble a large enough pool for group interviews. Several MONTHS later I was contacted for group interviews. The presentation was fun and informative, they introduced the heads of GO and AO (Ground/Airport Operations) and they briefly explained the daily aspects of the job. Then we broke off into smaller groups (4-5 people) for more intimate interviews. Standard questions. A week or so later I was sent an email stating that if I were interested in going full time I was hired, if not I'd have to restart the process as they were no longer accepting part timers. Colossal waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
  • Will you have any issues with the physicality of the work? (Being on your feet and having to lift, push, pull, large objects)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Ground Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy Interview, Good People, Group Interview. You Present your self, They ask you three Questions. Your name?, Why do you want to work for Jet-blue? and a fun fact of you? After that the give you a orientation and they talk more about the value of jet-blue and benefits.

Interview Questions

• If you had a Bad situation how would you handle it? what would be your reaction and safety ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about 2 months. Started with online application. Eventually received recording voice and then phone interview with recruiter. After the phone interview she informed me that I would be moving forward to in person on 11 Jan. The in person was scheduled from 1130-4. It started with a presentation and making sure everyone fully understood the requirements after having all applicants introduce themselves. There were about 40 applicants present. They explained that they were not looking for a set number and could literally hire all or none of us based on fit with company. After this they let us have a break to reconfigure room for small groups. Due to the large number they had to break it down into two sessions with the latter group waiting we'll over an hour to start. Actual small group was done with three applicants and two employees. Each person had an opportunity to explain why we were there. They were very friendly and although they expected STAR format to questions it was very informal. Received conditional offer pending background yesterday (1/16). I am very excited to finish process and start career with my new "family".

Interview Questions

• Name a time someone was not doing what was needed, what you did about it, and the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you discovered a safety issue, what you did about it, and the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Name your favorite position up to this point and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Offered standard $12.82/hr full time with benefits.

Ground Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in December.. 3 weeks later I've got a phone interview from the phone interview I was asked to come in for 101 face to face interview then after that that's when it took the longest time to get back I mean when they did a month later send in some paperwork documentation is as far as work history which took the longest time now fast-forward is the end of February and in March I start my training

Interview Questions

• what qualities can you bring to JetBlue   1 Answer
    • are you good working with others or comfortable by yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think it's best that you know someone who works for the airlines to get in a little more easier otherwise it's like a needle in a haystack but I say don't give up keep trying have patience

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Beach, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Well got the email to do the call interview..then they called me a day later just to let me know a little more about the company and what it has to offer and benefits that it comes with ..then they asked me to come in for a face to face interview...think I did pretty good after the interview they wanted me to do a background n figure paints ...so now I'm just waiting to hear back they said that can take up to 3 weeks .

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna work for JetBlue   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JetBlue (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

In the interview process they asked five questions through an automated prompt, I have only done the phone process , I'm waiting for a recruiter to call me back tomorrow for additional questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a shining moment for you?
      What do you like least about your current job?
      Why do you want to work for Jetblue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Completed a basic phone interview. Then was called for a face to face interview with a group of 13. I am waiting on a response. They said it'd be about a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetBlue (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application i foundd online and wet to the jet blue website to do so. I recieved an email to do the online interview and i completed it the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i could be flexible with the work hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Is City, NY).

Interview

Went in and interviewed with one person which was the supervisor of the airport I applied to. Made everything simple and easy.asked four questions in star format it is essential that you do your research on the company before you go into the interview it'll be a big help Just waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   8 Answers
    • what do you know what draws you to the position   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when a coworker wasn't following safety measures   Answer Question

Ground Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

The interview process is easy a typical anything, 1st part is the virtual, 2nd is the face to face! Just have to be professional know how to talk properly, know what you want in life & the outcome of this company & most of all a little heads up know a few things the important basics about the company you want to work for point blank but most of all easy, I finish my face to face, now waiting in 2 weeks for my next step

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer