JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very professional. First phone interview with the recruiter > followed by 5 interviews onsite with different managers and a director. The recruiter was very helpful setting up interviews and arranged days for me to come in. I had good time meeting the team, everyone was super nice. It seemed like a great environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• Went over your resume and typical BA/PM related questions   Answer Question

In Flight Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

People's processing differs from person to person, my suggestion is have some letters of recommendation they really help. The process is as follows, you submit your application, you will receive a personality test and scenario questions, please answer either strongly agree or strongly disagree. After that you'll get an invitation to do the video interview, dress nice and be in a quite area ALONE! It'll talk 15-20 mins. After the video, should you pass you'll get invited to the Blue Review which is fancy for job interview. During the Blue review I highly suggest you dress to impress. You will get an opportunity to choose where you want to have your blue review and a list of things you need to bring, three photo copies of your resume a copy of your passport, your actual passport pens and another form of identification. When you arrive you'll get checked in, my advice is to socialize with people around you even the JetBlue team there. They're all nice and there to help you. They DO NOT WANNA SEE NERVES, THEY DO NOT WANNA SEE A KNOW IT ALL, they was a team player, know the core values, the brand of JetBlue, what JetBlue stands for. At the Blue review you'll start in a
    Conference room and be chatted up for a little and everyone will introduce themselves, from there you will do a group exercise with five or six people, I suggest you work as a team and do not undermine your team mates it will hurt you, they're watching everything, answer all the questions as a team and decide as a team. If you don't agree with a fellow group member suggest something by saying " so why do you think that'll be a good idea or name" after the group you'll get a break, then will have a presentation which will last about an hr after that lunch will be given, then you'll be finger printed, you'll have to do a reach test, read a pa, a 1on1 debriefing, then a 2 on 1 interview. I highly recommend knowing the STAR format. Do not be nervous, smile and be you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After you get through the Blue review, you will be contacted via phone or email, should you pass, you'll be prompted to do some online stuff and your fingerprints will be ran and have to do a drug test.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks I applied on 1/4/17 and got emailed to the questonaire part on 1/10/17 the next day I was invited to VI where you had 5 days to complete and I decided to do it on the 3rd day I was asked 4 question 30 sec to think then I submitted. I received another email on 1/17/17 inviting me to the blue review F2F i picked the date for 2/17/17 JFK headquarters. So I'm still in the process but very much excited and ready stay positive and praying .. I put know offer due to the fact that I didn't attend my blue review yet

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jet Blue   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to JetBlue Jan 4 everything went fast did assessment test the Video interview then invite to the interview in less than 2 weeks. The experience was great everyone was excited and very nice. It was at JetBlue headquarters in NYC. I got there they took my passport and a copie of it. We then went into the conference room they introduced themselves and the company showed a video then we had to play a game. Really easy! They put us in a group of 6 and 2 recruiters are watching and writing stuff down. You present your answers with your group. 15 min break. Come back watch a video then they take 1 hr to go over payment schedule and you then get to ask questions. 20 min break then they get ready for debrief, interview, fingerprint, PA, the reach test. Everyone is really nice so just relax and breath and please pay attention and listen!!! They said the debrief is just them getting to know you. The debrief was like a interview to me. So be prepared to answer questions like why JetBlue, why flight attendent, why would you leave your career for JetBlue etc. It's a lot of waiting and standing so ladies wear comfy shoes, smile and talk to others around you. The interview was the easy part the guy was really nice he asked situational questions you have to use the star method to answer (situations, task, action, result). It was my first time interview for flight attendant it was really awesome experience. I did not get the job it's okay because I know what I did wrong. I will apply again. Please just relax and listen and don't over think it's really easy and everyone is really nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond?   1 Answer
    • Time me about a time there was a policy change and how did it affect you?   1 Answer
    • What's going to the most challenging part of being a flight attendant?   1 Answer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and then had a phone interview a week later. The questions were very easy. I then heard back that I moved on to the second interview that would take place at 8am and last until about 12. They said that I should be knowledgeable about JetBlue.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   1 Answer

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JetBlue (Milford, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

I sent in an application on a Thursday, and by the following Monday had received a personal email from a JetBlue recruiter asking if I could do a phone interview the next day. On Tuesday, she called right at our designated time and was extremely friendly and courteous. She put me at ease. The whole interview lasted 20 minutes

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Intense at first. Everyone waits together as a group in the lobby. Once brought in the interviewers are very nice and try to break the ice. They do a bit of a round table and discuss company history and culture. You take a math exam and the do a 2 person panel interview, followed by a less formal closing interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at jet blue? describe how you know you've had a good day? describe how you know you've had a bad day? explain how you've overcome a conflict at work?   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call for a phone screen about three weeks after applying online. The recruiter then set me up with an in-person interview two weeks later. At the interview, I met with 5 members of the Revenue Analyst team: the hiring manager, senior analyst, director, another manager from the ancillary team, and the recruiter whom I spoke on the phone with. Everyone was down to earth, except one of the interviewers who came off as very degrading with most questions coming off as an interrogation. I heard back a few days later from the same recruiter saying that they had given the position to someone else. She called and emailed me to let me know personally which is almost unheard of in my experience!

Interview Questions

• How many checked bags go through JFK airport for JetBlue in a day?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. Group interview. 1 on 1. Please socialize while you are waiting to be called in for your 1-1. They want a people's person. I know it's difficult for some people but make eye contact and smile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you handled a difficult co-worker.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you ?   1 Answer

Ground Operations Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I applied for JetBlue ground operations crew position just over a week ago. Thus far, I was invited and have completed the virtual interview. Two days later I received an email inviting me for round two, which is a phone interview with a live person. My interview is tomorrow. Very excited!

Interview Questions

• They asked about the positive and negatives of my current or previous position, why I want to work for JetBlue, describe a work situation in which I went above and beyond for a customer.
      While you may be nervous, the virtual interview is fairly forgiving in that you see the questions and your responses are recorded , but you can listen and re-record your answers until you feel comfortable. I have a live interview tomorrow..hoping it will lead to step three which is a group interview. I will keep you posted.
      2 Answers