JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview with two managers and two applicants. Once they presented the company information, we were paired with another applicant and asked from a list of questions alternatatively. Each group seemed to be on with experience in job and one who did not have any airline experience. But, it was a very relaxed atmosphere and not intimedating at all.

Reservations Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy, they have you watching a video first then they go over the company values benefits etc. and then they the group in little groups for group interview. It was very easy and they make you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation about a customer that was mad how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JetBlue in September 2017.

Interview

I exchanged an email with a recruiter who set up an phone "Interview". When it came time for the phone "Interview", I spoke to another who said it wasn't really an interview and just read off a list of questions from a sheet of paper in a monotone. It was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• There were no specific question about my qualifications   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed.. they showed a video about the company. Current AO people spoke about the company and answered questions. They they split is up in groups of 2/3.¡

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received invitation to complete a questionnaire. One week later I received an invitation to complete a video interview. There were 5 questions. 2 days later I received a phone call for a Face to Face interview. Three weeks later, and I never heard back from the recruiter. I send a Thank you letter and one follow-up email, both were ignored. Some candidates have to take time off work to come and meet with the hiring manger, so please have the decency to call them and let them know the outcome of the interview. It is extremely rude and unprofessional. It should be in the company’s interests to contact a candidate to maintain a professional reputation in the market.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jet Blue?
      What did you least like about your previous job?
      What did you like about your previous job?
      Are you flexible?
      What do you know about Jet Blue?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Online Video Interview. BE CAREFUL. They only allow ONE TAKE. I really wasn't prepared for that, and I think it effected my performance. Unless you're Perfect, you are going to miss up....UGH!

Interview Questions

• Why Jetblue? What are your experience with Good Customer Service? How do you deal with stress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Sarasota, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview, standard interview questions. After the interview was completed all candidates were told we would receive an email in few weeks. I received an email with a CJO pending drug testing, background and fingerprinting results. Here's my timeline.

JetBlue Timeline
    Fingerprint appointment email 8/31/2017
    Fingerprints collected in Orlando 9/1/2017
    Official CJO by phone 9/8/2017
    Training dates 9/27/2017

Interview Questions

• I had to use the Star method to explain a time I had to handle a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on line- phone interview where a robot asked you questions and your answers are recorded for getting reviewed. Received an email to go to an interview. It was a group interview we entered in a conference room where a different staffs were here and introduced themselves and what are their positions. After each candidates have to stand up and introduce themselves, by answering three questions: What s your name? Why you want to join jet blue and tell a fun fact about you? .... ( i think this is at this moment they start picturing who they might hire). Once done, we watched a video introducing the company, benefits, process of hiring... after a 10 minutes break where we were asked to leave the conference room, they called us for the interview f2f... which i had with two others candidates as the same time, we were 3 in front of two interviewers, ( pretty awkward!!!). Of all the tables, two were with 3 candidates and 4 were with two candidates ( why such a difference, who knows?). At the end of the interview, you were thanked. Two days after i received an email that I was not chosen for further process.

I strongly suspect the recruiters already decided before getting interviewed after the 10 minutes break that they will not hire us because why they made it harder by putting put 3 of us together to get interviewed at the same time, ( 2 tables like that) and the rest of the candidates interviewed by pair...

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry passenger or a member of your team? Give example   Answer Question
    • Give us some example where you go beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process took an entire week. Applied 8/26/2017. Phone interview 8/29/2017. In person interview 8/31/2017. Offer 9/1/2017.

Conducted over the phone interview with initial recruiter. Consisted of basic behavior questions. Afterwards I was asked to come in for a 4 round interview from non senior to most senior manager. A lot of questions were personal about my education and background. Not a lot of emphasis on relevant experience.

They 100% use the STAR approach. Know the company values, know why you want to work there, and be specific about why JetBlue stands out from its competitors in regards to how it values its employees and customers equally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   Answer Question
    • You're working on a project with a team and you have an uncooperative member. How do you go about addressing it?   Answer Question
    • What are JetBlue's core values?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

February 7 2017 posted online
    Received email saying they received it
    June 14 phone interview invitation
    June 16 face to face invitation
    June 30 f2f : Hours after f2f, received a welcome aboard email from B6
    July 5 background check email, fingerprint application and drug test paper
    July 11 fingerprint taken

The overall process has been so positive. The interview didn't feel like one due to it being so friendly and a family like setting. Remember to smile and converse with candidates there. Make sure you know JetBlue history as well.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview
      What do you like about your current or previous position

What do you like least

Name A time when you went above and beyond

Are you flexible within all 7 days of the week

What do you know about JetBlue n why u agree with it

F2f

Go over your resume

Time you were most satisfied with your job

Had a conflict with a coworker

Why JetBlue