Jewish Community Center Camp Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jewish Community Center Camp Counselor Interview Questions

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewish Community Center (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was given after I applied by someone referring me. They asked me a series of questions basically about what you would do in certain situations, and what kind of camp you would be most comfortable in, if you had any sports or arts and crafts experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fear?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jewish Community Center

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewish Community Center (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, knew the interviewer previously. Asked a couple of easy questions and situational questions and I was hired on the spot. It was easy and nothing really to worry about.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you lost camper?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jewish Community Center (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy over the phone. They asked about what you are looking for in the summer and how you will help improve the camp. They also wanted to know if you have any creative ideas for the summer.

Anonymous Employee in West Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewish Community Center (West Bloomfield, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a phone call and was asked to come in for an interview and then had a one on one interview where I received the job at the end of the interview. Management was very nice and asked me questions about myself and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with kids?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jewish Community Center (Los Gatos, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied for the job by turning an application at the front desk, I then went through two phone interviews, and finally am in person interview with the director of the program. The whole process took around a month and a half