Jewish Community Centers Association of North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jewish Community Centers Association of North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America

2.2

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Cherry Hill, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee and was asked if I would be available for a minimum of two interviews. I did a phone interview first, then came in for a face-to-face interview. I was asked about my experience working with children. They required at least 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with children with special needs.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Albany, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Called me after I applied through an email from my college career center, spoke briefly then offered an interview in the office, took a brief tour looked over the company values and what they expect and then they offered the job. Asked maybe 1 or 2 informal interview questions, very laid back and easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...(like I said, they didn't really ask any interview questions)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was given after I applied by someone referring me. They asked me a series of questions basically about what you would do in certain situations, and what kind of camp you would be most comfortable in, if you had any sports or arts and crafts experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fear?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, knew the interviewer previously. Asked a couple of easy questions and situational questions and I was hired on the spot. It was easy and nothing really to worry about.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you lost camper?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Los Gatos, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied for the job by turning an application at the front desk, I then went through two phone interviews, and finally am in person interview with the director of the program. The whole process took around a month and a half

Anonymous Employee in West Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (West Bloomfield, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a phone call and was asked to come in for an interview and then had a one on one interview where I received the job at the end of the interview. Management was very nice and asked me questions about myself and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with kids?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy over the phone. They asked about what you are looking for in the summer and how you will help improve the camp. They also wanted to know if you have any creative ideas for the summer.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Overland Park, KS) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online (through indeed), got an email from my now boss asking for an interview, went to the interview, got the offer and then went through the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America.

Interview

Very cheerful and informative staff currently employed at both locations. I feel most of my questions were covered during the natural flow of conversation. It did not feel clinical in nature.

Interview Questions

• What is my flexibility to travel between locations?   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewish Community Centers Association of North America (Durham, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

I met with the Director of the school. We talked about past work history and salary. We also talked in detail about the job duties and hours. They described health and salary benefits which were very helpful

Interview Questions

• How much childcare experience do I have.   1 Answer