Jewish Home of San Francisco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jewish Home of San Francisco

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jewish Home of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After applying I received call and email asking about my interest in a phone interview (consists of wanting to know you and why SFCJL) .. that completed the HR person invites you to in person interview (which consists of meeting with floor manager and 1 other). They have sheet of paper with questions to guide interview. I didn't have the 2:1 interview or get any of the questions from the sheet. We just discussed the position, the work, the people(clients), and my background. I was told I should hear back soon. . . No offer yet...

Interview Questions

• what is your experience working with long term or short term care patients.?   Answer Question

Certified Nurse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jewish Home of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

2 unit manager that will do the interview, which always seem to be busy. they will have each copy of the interview question that they can ask you. and they will write down whatever you're going to say. but sometimes they forgot that the other one already asked the same question.

Interview Questions

• if the patient is angry what are you going to do,   Answer Question
    • if you see your co-worker abusing the patient what is your first step   Answer Question