Jewish Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jewish Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jewish Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jewish Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Filled out an application for the New grad nurse residency program. Completed a short phone screening with a recruiter. Went in a few weeks later for an interview. Interview was fluid and professional. Toured the unit. Waited to hear back from the nurse manager or the recruiter with a job offer.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jewish Hospital (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was ver lengthy with the HR. A lot of psycho-analytical questions. Following was the interview with the PT department which was more informal and casual.

Interview Questions

• How will you treat a difficult client? It seemed like a vague question, there is so much to talk about depending on the client's illness.   1 Answer

X-ray Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jewish Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Went well. The manager was nice and easy to talk to. They did not make me feel intimidated. They took the time to answer any questions I had. We walked around the department.

Interview Questions

• If I had my xray license, or still needed to take my registry.   1 Answer