Jewish Social Service Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jewish Social Service Agency

R N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jewish Social Service Agency (Rockville, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Typical. They will look at a well written cover letter and discard any others. They do expect professional work. Go dressed well. Articulate well. They are big into documentation so impress them with the importance of this. Know the different stages of grieving. Describe how you can handle the dying process. Ask them about their meetings with the staff.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at JSSA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hours only

Clinician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jewish Social Service Agency (Rockville, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with the Training Director. Then I had to meet with several different people - the director, the supervisor, the COO. Interview with director was not hard, interview with COO more challenging!

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions about how to diagnose and treat clients. Asked me questions about why I wanted to come work for the agency.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is standard and based on a pay scale of years of experience. Not a lot of room for negotiation.