Jibe Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Sort:

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jibe Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

- Initial contact with recruiter about company, skills, visas, requirements, salaries, etc.
    - 1x Phone interviews with Principal Consultants mainly reviewing experiences & technical questions based on experiences
    - 1x Phone interview with Practice Manager going over experiences
    - 1x Onsite interview with Principal Consultant
    - 1x Onsite interview with Managing Principal. Mostly behavioral based & client interaction questions
    - 1x Onsite interview with Vice President, mostly behavioral questions, why consulting, why Jibe
    - 1x Onsite interview with Practice Manager, mostly process oriented

Interview Questions

• What do you like about consulting? What you dislike about consulting? Why Jibe?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jibe Consulting.

Interview

Was very Professional and Easy

Negotiation

Tough

Oracle Applications Developer - Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jibe Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jibe Consulting in November 2013.
    Interview Details –
    - 1x Initial contact with recruiter about company, skills, visas, requirements, salaries, etc.
    - 1x Phone interviews with Principal Consultant mainly reviewing experiences & technical questions based on experiences
    - 1x Phone interview with Practice Manager going over experiences

- 1x Onsite interview with Consultant Manager, going over experience and technical questions
    - 1x Onsite interview with Senior Principal Manager, mostly regarding technology
    - 1x Onsite interview with Consulting Manager, Mostly behavioral based & client interaction questions
    - 1x Onsite interview with Recruiter
    At the end recruiter mentioned that they will update me next week, still waiting for response