Jiffy Lube CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jiffy Lube CSA Interview Questions

1.0

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in June 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application and got a call to meet with the store manager in Winchester. I sat down with him and he asked me a series of questions. He then told me I had the job and when I started.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jiffy Lube

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Peabody, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Called and asked if they were hiring. Was told to come down and fill out an app. Went down and filled out app and a w2. Was hired without an interview and asked to start the following day. Was not able to give 2 weeks notice at previous job. Found out after that entire crew had quit recently because location was 3 times busier than any other location in the area and have the same manpower and same wages. Then the manager transferred to another location a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Was not able to give notice to previous employer and burned that bridge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was told I would be given a raise to my asking wage after 30 days and proving I had the skills I listed. Then the manager left so I didn't get the raise.