Jiffy Lube Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jiffy Lube Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Naples, FL).

Interview

Very unprofessional didn't have a place to do an interview so we had to run across the street to the Dairy Queen to perform the interview. Then when the interview is done I was offered the position was told what the position entails when I got into the job the position was very different and it was more than he explained to me in the interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what are my strengths and what are my weaknesses and he asked me if I was a leader if I was a follower?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jiffy Lube

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Absolutely ordinary really.. Excited about new hire orientation, but it was a bit rushed to be honest. Seems like a two day process, rather than the current length. Certainly, the new employees would leave with at least the customer service standards clearly defined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jiffy lube?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

Basic..make sure I was literate. On spot job offer, next day orientation. No drug test. General manager very flirtatious, nothing overly aggressive. Very unprofessional, unorthodox. Waiting for more than 30 minutes before being greeted by store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through PeopleMatter which asks a lot of basic personality questions. I was called within a week to come interview the next day though from what I understand I was hired very quickly compared to the usual time frame. I received the job offer during the interview. The day after that I had the drug test and then started working. They no longer drug test their, they decided it was too costly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Baldwin, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very cookie cutter, one on one ten minute interview. Generic questions that take next to no effort to answer completely. Things like you're punctuality, what attracted you to this opportunity, what are some qualities you think you'd bring to us again very plain.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Tucker, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied as a customer service advisor but once i finished training i realized he put me as a lube tech instead. There was not much of an interview because everything was based off my application which we only discussed my availibility because i had a second job at the time.

Interview Questions

• What was my availability ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the Manager on a Friday, told me to come in on Monday at anytime. The call was very brief, so brief I had to call him back to double check details. I go in on Monday, am told the Manager isn't even in today (though he said he would be) so I'm interviewed by a Supervisor. I wait forever in their lobby, which wasn't a big deal but I could just tell by looking outside everyone was just hanging out and doing nothing, finally he comes in and takes me outside out back to a tent and that's where the interview was conducted. I'm typically not one to think all men are sexist, but this guy was. I answered all the questions perfectly I thought, but when he asked if I had automotive experience I said no but I had seen that it's not required and Jiffy Lube provides the training, plus the position wasn't for the Crew, so I tell him no and he just laughs in my face. You could tell he was not taking me seriously so in the end he just shakes my hand and tells me he has more interviews to conduct and walks off.

Not impressed whatsoever obviously. I thought I would be able to bring a new light to a male dominated company with a nice smile and great personality but apparently that means nothing anymore.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you found hardest to learn at your last job? What was easiest?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2011.

Interview

Got a call from General Sales and operations manager. Seemed very optimistic and up front about the job and requirements. Training and expectations were layed out and pay was discussed. told when to report to orientation and what was needed to proceed.