Jiffy Lube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (West Valley City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview process, nothing very hard, very basic interview. Met with a few people and was told they would get back to me. Left knowing I would be waiting for a phone call.

Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2016.

Interview

Had me wait nearly an hour, took me downstairs, asked a few obviously stated on my resume question. Completely wasted my day. I've got loads of mechanical experience but this empty skull said we only do oil changes and some battery changes here. Totally stupid interview .Once I finished with the interview I went to another repair shop and got a job there. Timothy Garcia can have fun with his little kitty shop. Real mechanics should start somewhere else.

Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I called the day before the interview to confirm and the district manager that set up the interview had no idea who I was? He set up the interview. Needless to say, I didn't even go.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Anaheim, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the manager asking my availability so they can conduct a phone interview regarding the job I applied online. The interview was about the role, its challenges and I was informed more about the company itself. The person was very open to my questions and answered them well.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tenafly, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Tenafly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Speeded though the interview. Made me seem that he did want me for the job I interviewed for.
    Seemed like he had someone else in mind.
    Had to wait to be interviewed. About half hour.
    Was not what the ad said for starting pay

Interview Questions

• Experience how much I had. Described job
      Duties to me. Also how much the job pays.
      Told was looking for some with experience.
      When it was entry level position   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A week later, i got an email asking to schedule an interview. This interview was a joke. I mainly just sat there while he blabbered. He asked me to do a second interview with another manager. This interview was more like an attack. It seemed like he was trying to find a single weakness, because he didn't want to hire a minor. He finally found one and turned it into a reason I'm not qualified for the job. It was the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with automobiles?   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Apply Online - Get called into the store for an in-person interview. Then you get shipped off for your background check and then a drug screening. All happens within two days and then you get a call back

Interview Questions

• Manager really didn't ask questions. Just said what I had to do.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was a different experience. An appointment was set up to have an interview at a specific time and the interviewer was 30 minutes late. When they called they were asking if they could setup a time to interview, which was confusing because they called at the time they set up for the interview in the first place. Overall the interview was a decent experience, although, they said they wanted to move forward to the next step and have a final interview within a day or two and contact from them never happened.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us how you would integrate training, and increased sales performance while staying operationally sound.   1 Answer

Lube Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in March 2013.

Interview

Put in an application online on snagajob, couple w eeks later got a call from a store manager asking me to come in for an interview. At another store, I agreed of course needing a job. Drove 30 minutes out to the shop to complete the application process and then do my interview. Filled out the rest of the application stuff and I was called back into the back into a small office where I had my interview with Ricky Smith the district manager. He asked me if I had a license how old I was and if I had a car, yes yes yes and got the job. put me at a store 20 minutes from my house, instead of the one 2 minutes from me, but it's whatever.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at jiffy lube?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Really not sure what they were looking for. I answered all of his questions precisely I think the man was a little intimidated by me and not saying that to be arrogant either. Basically met with general manager and we sat down he asked a few questions I answered some being what is the meaning of success? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your dream Job? etc..

Interview Questions

• What is the meaning of success?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer