Jiffy Lube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 28, 2017

1.6

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (West Valley City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview process, nothing very hard, very basic interview. Met with a few people and was told they would get back to me. Left knowing I would be waiting for a phone call.

Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2016.

Interview

Had me wait nearly an hour, took me downstairs, asked a few obviously stated on my resume question. Completely wasted my day. I've got loads of mechanical experience but this empty skull said we only do oil changes and some battery changes here. Totally stupid interview .Once I finished with the interview I went to another repair shop and got a job there. Timothy Garcia can have fun with his little kitty shop. Real mechanics should start somewhere else.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Everett, WA).

Interview

One on one sit down with the General Manager who asks personality questions that relate to your works skills. It is honestly really easy to go through the interview process. The company will hire anyone who applies as they are desperate for people to work for the company. They are considerate with people who have criminal background.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Naples, FL).

Interview

Very unprofessional didn't have a place to do an interview so we had to run across the street to the Dairy Queen to perform the interview. Then when the interview is done I was offered the position was told what the position entails when I got into the job the position was very different and it was more than he explained to me in the interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what are my strengths and what are my weaknesses and he asked me if I was a leader if I was a follower?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I called the day before the interview to confirm and the district manager that set up the interview had no idea who I was? He set up the interview. Needless to say, I didn't even go.

Lube Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. they made you feel comfortable. the interview lasted about a half hour. I spoke with assistant manager first then the manager. they did the interview right there at the store.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Anaheim, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the manager asking my availability so they can conduct a phone interview regarding the job I applied online. The interview was about the role, its challenges and I was informed more about the company itself. The person was very open to my questions and answered them well.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the store manager to come in for an interview. The interview was short and I was only
    asked a few questions and was offered the job the same day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with the regional manager and store manager for an hour. It was informal and not stressful. I feel like I was well prepared for the interview and knew what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my prior experience working at a quick lube.   Answer Question

Courtesy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2016.

Interview

I walked in, told the manager I was there for an interview. He showed me around the shop and told me to come back the following Friday for my first day