Jiffy Lube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.6

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (West Valley City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview process, nothing very hard, very basic interview. Met with a few people and was told they would get back to me. Left knowing I would be waiting for a phone call.

Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Crystal Lake, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called by the general manager of the location and set up a good time to meet. When I arrived at the location he was very friendly. The meeting was a bit impromptu as they were busy at the time, but it went well and I was promised a call back.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any automotive experience?   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2016.

Interview

Had me wait nearly an hour, took me downstairs, asked a few obviously stated on my resume question. Completely wasted my day. I've got loads of mechanical experience but this empty skull said we only do oil changes and some battery changes here. Totally stupid interview .Once I finished with the interview I went to another repair shop and got a job there. Timothy Garcia can have fun with his little kitty shop. Real mechanics should start somewhere else.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Everett, WA).

Interview

One on one sit down with the General Manager who asks personality questions that relate to your works skills. It is honestly really easy to go through the interview process. The company will hire anyone who applies as they are desperate for people to work for the company. They are considerate with people who have criminal background.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malden, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Malden, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

One face to face with the branch manager. It was a simple interview for an unskilled position. I did not expect to not get this job as I am over qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

told me about position(less than what would be expected)--was also told I would have apprentice and within a couple months apprentice was gone--within a year all hiring "perks" were gone including earning commisions

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenmore, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Kenmore, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went into the office and was asked a few questions by the manager, and the lead technician. They asked me a few questions, and sent me on my way. It was a quick process, and they texted me the next day, that I had gotten the job, and needed to go to corporate to get an overview of job responsibilities. I was working the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I worked on a team, if I had any experience changing oil, and if I had a driver's license.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Naples, FL).

Interview

Very unprofessional didn't have a place to do an interview so we had to run across the street to the Dairy Queen to perform the interview. Then when the interview is done I was offered the position was told what the position entails when I got into the job the position was very different and it was more than he explained to me in the interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what are my strengths and what are my weaknesses and he asked me if I was a leader if I was a follower?   Answer Question

Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I called the day before the interview to confirm and the district manager that set up the interview had no idea who I was? He set up the interview. Needless to say, I didn't even go.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Anaheim, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the manager asking my availability so they can conduct a phone interview regarding the job I applied online. The interview was about the role, its challenges and I was informed more about the company itself. The person was very open to my questions and answered them well.