Jiffy Lube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jiffy Lube Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

1.6

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2016.

Interview

I walked in, told the manager I was there for an interview. He showed me around the shop and told me to come back the following Friday for my first day

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through careerbuilder, which brought me to an online application through People Matter. Pretty easy application. Had to answer a bunch of questions as part of the personality test as part of the application. Two days later the district manager called me in for an interview and join in their open house. I was interviewed by both of the district managers in the Omaha area. They told me they would get back to me. Two hours later a lady from HR offered me the job, and told me to report for a drug test within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jiffy Lube?   Answer Question
    • How much customer service experience do you have and describe?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer, and what did you do to fix the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You took the offer or not.

Lube Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Describe your experience and discuss if you think you can handle the fast paced environment. First you receive a call to schedule an interview, then you conduct your face to face interview, then if you get hired you have to do a drug test at a testing facility and submit information for a background check. The drug test and background check takes a few weeks. Then you have to go to a regional onboarding with other new employees. Then you go back and start for your location.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working on vehicles?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Absolutely ordinary really.. Excited about new hire orientation, but it was a bit rushed to be honest. Seems like a two day process, rather than the current length. Certainly, the new employees would leave with at least the customer service standards clearly defined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jiffy lube?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tenafly, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Tenafly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Speeded though the interview. Made me seem that he did want me for the job I interviewed for.
    Seemed like he had someone else in mind.
    Had to wait to be interviewed. About half hour.
    Was not what the ad said for starting pay

Interview Questions

• Experience how much I had. Described job
      Duties to me. Also how much the job pays.
      Told was looking for some with experience.
      When it was entry level position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

To be honest there wasn't a interview process they seen my app and made a few calls and I was hired. The steps were very easy and I didn't have to go through a interview process

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Modesto, CA).

Interview

It was very quick and easy to make sure you are competent with basic skills on cars. It is not intimidating at all and the managers are the coolest guys ever. They will not hound you on dumb things and are straight to the point.

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in July 2015.

Interview

i talked to the areaa manager can it when great he asked me what i new about cars and he wonted to no about me and the he just kept asking me question

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in July 2015.

Interview

Great interview experience. Answered a few questions and was hired on the spot. The GM I had at the beginning was great. Be aware as their expect alot for poor pay. The trouble is that their use customers as ATM Machines and that makes The customer mad and they don't return and the district bosses wonder why sales are down. Lots more to write but I be here all day. You been warned. Avoid at all costs.

Interview Questions

• Name one time where you gave the best customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Another bad tactic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A week later, i got an email asking to schedule an interview. This interview was a joke. I mainly just sat there while he blabbered. He asked me to do a second interview with another manager. This interview was more like an attack. It seemed like he was trying to find a single weakness, because he didn't want to hire a minor. He finally found one and turned it into a reason I'm not qualified for the job. It was the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with automobiles?   1 Answer