Jiffy Lube Lube Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.8

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Perris, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applies on website, got a call to interview, 2 days after my interview i got a call saying they have an offer letter for me and was sent to a lab for drug test, a day affer i got call saying to go to orientation. Going tomorrow.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jiffy Lube

Lube Tech Interview

Interview

Answered an add, then was called in and had experience so got the job. Replied to a indeed add, and was called probably 3 days later. Met with manager of the store and the district manager. Was a chill environment and easy to talk to people.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle problems with customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (West Valley City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard Interview process, nothing very hard, very basic interview. Met with a few people and was told they would get back to me. Left knowing I would be waiting for a phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

To be honest there wasn't a interview process they seen my app and made a few calls and I was hired. The steps were very easy and I didn't have to go through a interview process

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in July 2015.

Interview

i talked to the areaa manager can it when great he asked me what i new about cars and he wonted to no about me and the he just kept asking me question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A week later, i got an email asking to schedule an interview. This interview was a joke. I mainly just sat there while he blabbered. He asked me to do a second interview with another manager. This interview was more like an attack. It seemed like he was trying to find a single weakness, because he didn't want to hire a minor. He finally found one and turned it into a reason I'm not qualified for the job. It was the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with automobiles?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kenmore, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Kenmore, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went into the office and was asked a few questions by the manager, and the lead technician. They asked me a few questions, and sent me on my way. It was a quick process, and they texted me the next day, that I had gotten the job, and needed to go to corporate to get an overview of job responsibilities. I was working the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I worked on a team, if I had any experience changing oil, and if I had a driver's license.   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. As long as you aren't a bad person you will get the job. They ask basic questions just to make sure you are not a weirdo.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very easy and relaxed they needed people entry level or experienced doesn't matter worked with me and i felt as if my store manager really cared about me which he did

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals with life and this company?   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2014.

Interview

Got contacted thru using peoplematter.com. had two interviews, one with a store mgr. and second with the Operations mgr, both are basically there to see if you are compatible woth the work and staff. After that, they had me do a drug test. Easy peasy.

Interview Questions

• Do u mind working in extreme hot or cold, can u wear protection gear, and so on.   1 Answer

I thought thw pat was inadequate.