Jim 'N Nick's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jim 'N Nick's

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by both the manager and general manager. They both were very nice and just wanted to know what kind of person I was and if I had any previous experience and why I was appling for the position.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what mind of person I am.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Murfreesboro, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview went really smoothly. I guess the manager was just looking for a desire to work and flexible availability. Of course prior experience seemed desired, it really didn't seem necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied in person and dropped off my resume, manager called, did in person interview and personality test, manager said he would review with GM, GM hired me. I started the next week with training and testing. Best part is I got to try all of the food and the cheesy biscuits!!

Interview Questions

• Does everyone deserve an excellent dining experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really is no negotiating server salary. 2.13+tips

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (McDonough, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Friendly and straight to the point. asked a few questions it felt kinda rushed and gave me two interviews in one day. and called me back the same day within four hrs.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Huntsville, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and then they asked me to come in for an in person interview. The process was fairly easy, and they're looking for kindness over experience. I've never served before and was very nervous during the interview, but they were very kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What does hospitality mean to you?   1 Answer

Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Cumming, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview after submitting my application. It was a fairly timely response. I came in for the interview and was sat down out in the far corner of the restaurant seating area and I spoke with the General Manager about my availability and my resume. He went into more detail about the kind of place it was, the pay, the benefits, and the outlook of southern hospitality at Jim N Nick's

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can convey our sense of southern hospitality?   1 Answer

Bar Tender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty laid back. The manager was very friendly and reviewed my resume. After speaking to the manager I received a phone call asking for me to come in and meet the general manager. After speaking with the GM I was received an offer later in the week.

Back Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Alabaster, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Calm relaxed environment, just the interviewer who was a pretty nice guy, wasn't really fond of any bs though, more of a get to the point money man, which is okay I assume in a situation like this

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

Fairly Easy but the application is long. Came inside and and set down a table in which I waited for the manager , The manager came out and spoke with me was very friendly and offered me something to drink as well. He looked over my application and asked me what I could bring to the table .The overall experience was easy and left me feeling very confident

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have ? What does Bar-B- Q mean to you ?   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jim 'N Nick's (Smyrna, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the General Manager.
    He was very nice and wanted to know about me.
    He asked a lot of personal questions to get to know me.
    The people there are nice and just want to get the right people for the right job.

Interview Questions

• They ask why I wanted to work for them?   2 Answers