Jimmy John's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

1.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Basically just told me what my task would be. Which as cashier is clean lobby and work at register. And told me about the sandwich test. That i had to study for then come back and take.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jimmy John's

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (New Orleans, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went into the location and asked if they were hiring. It was very simple and not very intense. The hiring manager at the time was super nice. I've watched them hire other people while I was there and the process was different. The manager on duty would take your application and never give it to the GM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Redlands, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I met with a hiring manager in a store live. He asked a lot of simple questions about personal experiences, work skill, management skills, goals, etc.... Just make sure you know about solving those simple interview questions as this will get you the job.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Kirkland, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly short and casual. I turned in my application and the manager asked if I wanted to meet with him the next day. He said to memorize the entire menu.

Anonymous Employee in Antioch, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Antioch, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple and casual interview process with simple questions and friendly discourse. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Job site was nice and clean. Customers seemed to be enjoying themselves. Environment was good.

Anonymous Employee in Hixson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Hixson, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and a couple daysater they called me in for an interview. The whole thing was a super easy interview, the manager didn't even ask me any questions. He just handed me the paperwork I needed and told me I start Wednesday!

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple. Went in to talk with the manager, told me my hours and got hired. Went in the first day and training was simple. Nothing hard about the job.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Sunrise, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

They just gave me a packet after making me wait over 20 minutes, asked me to fill it out and gave me a time to come back in the next week

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Bradenton, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very Easy. They just make you memorize ingredients for every sandwich and their names. The interviewer seemed normal and respectful. They have you sit down with a piece of paper and write down the menu. They give you plenty of time and the guy was actually pretty surprised that I remembered everything, so I'd say there's is generally room for error, just do your best.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

They only asked me if I know how to work a register and if I know how to handle money I said yes it was a quick and easy interview the job itself it very easy its just really busy at tomes that's it very simple

Interview Questions

• Do I know how to work a cash register   1 Answer