Jimmy John's In-shop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

114 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver/In-Shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Racine, WI).

Interview

i applied online, they called the next day/ or you can call them, they set up a time, asked me when i can start and basically if i had an experience and said the day i could start so i signed all my w-2 forms and i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

I applied online. They messaged me via text message and asked when I could come in for an interview. I came in, and they asked me a few simple questions below.

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Meridian, ID) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Jimmy Johns in one location, but they were full and had no available job openings. About three days after I applied there, a manager from a different Jimmy John's called me asking if I would be able to have an interview later that day at his location. I agreed, met with him a few hours later, and got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about why I wanted to work there, how I worked under pressure, what hours I would be available, common things that most places ask.   Answer Question

In Shop Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

There was no formal interview process. I discovered the job on craigslist and showed up to the location mentioned in the ad. The store was still under construction. They had a table outside. Once we finished the interview they said I started next week. Not too difficult, nearly anybody who applies will be accepted.

Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Bozeman, MT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and simple. The manager helped me to understand the daily work at the company and the rules there, and answered any questions I had. I also asked about the different job positions and the benefits along with the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to make it better?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Managet introduced himself and gave background on the company. Also what i would be doing day to day ad working In the shop. Asked about my previous jobs,hobbies, etc. Pretty quick and easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat down with the owner and was pretty much hired without being asked much. This kind of job is all about first impression. Dress nicely and be polite. There were a couple rules that surprised me: no visible tattoos, no visible piercings (except basic ear piercing). The guys who had a lot of ear piercings had to wear bandaids over the holes. People with tattoos on their arms had to wear long-sleeved shirts.
    No drug testing. No background check.
    After you are hired, they give you a sheet of the sandwiches and what comes on the them and ask you to memorize it. The day you come into work you take a written test on what the sandwiches are made of. This is very helpful to help you get started. Makes sure you know them well.

Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

It was pretty basic interview, they asked about what kind of position I was looking for. My previous work experiences, my interests and future goals. What kind of skills I had, they pretty much wanted a better picture of who I was.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future?   1 Answer

In Shop Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's in December 2016.

Interview

I walked in, was given an application and turned that in the same day. Two days later I had an interview, where we talked for a good thirty minutes, joking around a bit. At the end of it I was hired on the spot and two more days later I started work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked fairly general questions, one of them being to describe my strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Very Quick and to the point. Only asked 2 questions. I was declined the offer because my hours didn't fit the hours available. The interviewer was very cordial and upbeat and the interview was EASY.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite Sandwich?   1 Answer