Jimmy John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

You get an application then fill it out then you take it in then they will call you if you got and interview then you have to talk to them and if you do good then you could possibly get the job that you want

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had another job   1 Answer

InShop Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

Will hire you on the spot if desperate for workers. Will also throw your application away if you don't seem "normal." Always looking for drivers because there is a large turnover rate. Everyone seems nice at first but you have to have tough skin to actually stay longer than a month.

Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Bozeman, MT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and simple. The manager helped me to understand the daily work at the company and the rules there, and answered any questions I had. I also asked about the different job positions and the benefits along with the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to make it better?   1 Answer

InShop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Non-existant, if you need a job and have a car you're hired. You literally need to have no skills, they are usually looking for any competent people. Everything you need to know is learned in your first month their.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple information packet. I walked in because I had friends already working there, and I worked next door. They'll probably hire just about anyone. They will be more likely tobhire when the students are around and it is busy.

In Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Management asked simple questions theyre more concerned with memorizing the menu. This Itself usually scares people off but it's not that hard I did it in one day !
    Good Luck

Interview Questions

• As a manager what steps would you take to fix da issue of food leaving the kitchen to slow   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It went really well , and the hiring manager was really fun and really nice, I thought the company did really well. I was looking forward to this position and think I would be a great fit.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Muncie, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and direct. They asked about my job history and things of that nature. My manager was this cute lightskin girl, so I really wasn't paying full attention to her questions. Regardless, she didn't seem to mind

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Jimmy John's   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

ease do not use Hotmail, Outlook, or MSN email addresses to register on MouseOwners. These ISPs consider our notifications to be spam, and you will not receive activation emails. In other words, we will not be able to activate/verify your account. New registrants who use these addresses to register will be automatically deleted from the database.

In-shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Managet introduced himself and gave background on the company. Also what i would be doing day to day ad working In the shop. Asked about my previous jobs,hobbies, etc. Pretty quick and easy interview.