Jimmy John's Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jimmy John's Shift Manager Interview Questions

1.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Crestwood, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Crestwood, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

you sit down and the manager asks you what hours you can work, you hand in a application and they give you the job on the spot. they do not tell you your pay, and do not offer any sort of advice to move up in the business

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jimmy John's

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

Two interviews, pretty easy actually. Just ask questions, talk about the menu, and cash handling experience. One in person, and you have an on the job evaluation and interview, its not bad at all.

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Howell, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

The process was fairly simplistic and easy. My interviewer did a good job making me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the interview. Towards the end, it didn't even seem like I was interviewing for a job. However, some of the questions were typical and awkward which threw me off at times for answering the questions with confidence.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you failed at something but did something positive to change?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Overland Park, KS) in May 2008.

Interview

It was brief.

Interview Questions

• Have you been convicted of any felonies?   1 Answer