JoS. A. Bank Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JoS. A. Bank Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Englewood, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

First interviewed with a store manager who was frazzled and seemed unsure of what to ask while she interviewed me in a changing room. Then had me style some suits and told me her regional manager would call me. Weeks later a regional finally scheduled another interview in another location and it seemed to go well. She told me I would have to interview with her colleague who splits the territory with her. He took weeks to schedule again and it was another store location. He was 30 minutes late, seemed uninterested, asked me one question and then got up. Nobody ever called or returned my follow up messages to let me know the status of the opening. Completely unprofessional and lacking any structure.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for JoS. A. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Portland, ME) in January 2013.

Interview

Ask open ended questions
    Recommend what better suits the customer
    Learn what's in style
    Be a team leader
    Be a good supervisor
    Always try to learn
    Learn how to use computers
    Learn how to clean
    Learn how to fold
    Learn how to measure
    Watch training videos

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Cleveland, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview took forever Almost 6 weeks from inital interview. Training was poor, no formalized process. basically told to follow another employee. not told how or when one is ready for advancement

Interview Questions

• There really wasnt a difficukt question. interviewing was done by store management. Interviewing is not their strong point   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank in September 2009.

Interview

Pretty superficial interviews, though all folks seemed nice and positive. Acknowledged the wide range of compensation available depending on which store you work at. Seemed like the major stores were OK $, but smaller stores would be a real struggle to get to a decent level.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank in July 2010.

Interview

spoke to the store manager and got the ball rolling, had to go back and forth a few times but managed to get it all together.

Negotiation

no real negoation. it was what it was