JoS. A. Bank Interview Questions in Hampstead, MD | Glassdoor

JoS. A. Bank Interview Questions in Hampstead, MD

2.7

Management Trainee -- Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampstead, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Hampstead, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

I met with over 5 people to discuss the entry level position. The questions were fairly easy to answer, there were really no surprises. I thought the amount of people I met with was a bit excessive but the interview experience was not bad compared to some of the other places I interviewed with.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampstead, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Hampstead, MD).

Interview

The interview process was very extensive. I spoke with the head of HR, each of the managers (4)in my department, and then the director of the department. It took an entire afternoon. They were focused mostly on "why retail" or "why is the candidate interested in a retail job"

Interview Questions

• This position was entry-level, so they weren't really focused on technical questions. No questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. There is a fixed rate for pay.

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampstead, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Hampstead, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

Telephone call from HR, in house interview with three separate members of merchandising/product development/sourcing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A