JoS. A. Bank Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

JoS. A. Bank Interview Questions in Houston, TX

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied in store, called by store manager within 48 hours. Met store manager, had a casual chat about the store and the new branding - JaB was recently purchased by Mens Warehouse - and the direction of the company.
    In the formalinterview, the SM asked the usual questions like 'why do you want to work here,' 'have you shopped before,' etc. She was very nice and upfront about her expectations and how I could grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you shopped here before?
      What would you do to alter the customer experience?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

this is just my experience with the management, when they were hiring. It had been a month since I filled out the online application, and the manager calls me out of the blue, and asks me if I'm still interested, I say "maybe" he says something incoherent and hangs up, I try to call back, and the receptionist puts me on hold, and then hangs up. If you want to work with people who have even a sliver of professionalism, go somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Must send up application on line. Called within a week for an interview. Met with the store manager. Call back within a couple of days with an offer and a start date. Training lasted for about 3 weeks and lacked sufficient thoroughness even though that was plenty of time to be thorough. Managers could careless about helping you.

Negotiation

Just told what expected earnings would be and about the draw that was to be paid back and beyond that would be commission earned.