Jobstreet.com Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobstreet.com Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, first round by manager and second round by Technical Dept HOD.

Some technical questions will be tested. Logical question will be asked too.

Interview conducted in a relatively relax manner, interviewers are friendly and more concern about personality of candidate.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between getApplicationContext and getBaseContext   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jobstreet.com

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed is divided into 4 parts. First interview is Technical test, and it is mostly programming test. The next part is IQ test, basically involves IQ mathematical test. The next interview is with the manager and talks about your personal interest and general questions. The last interview involves the CIO and discuss about your salary and future plans.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

First you're given two scenarios during the phone interview. You're required to answer on the spot. Then, after confirmation of the second interview, which is the face-to-face interview, you're given a technical test and IQ test. The technical test and IQ test was moderate.

Interview Questions

• 62-63=1
      1st, change 1 item only. 2nd, change 1 number only.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

1) Interview with Senior - Technical test ranging from OOP, PHP to SQL queries. Some personality questions.

2) Interview with Manager and HR - Basically a chit chat session for manager to uncover what you know. Expect some data structures and algorithm test.

Interview Questions

• Second interview will be more technical as you will be required to write algorithms on sorting, reversing list etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2010.

Interview

There are total two interviews session conducted. The first interview session was with Senior Software Engineer from the department that i am currently working on. Some technical and IQ question were being tested. The second interview was with my current manager and one personnel from Human Resource department. No technical question was being tested. It was an introduction session with superior for them to have a better understand on my personality.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Come with 2 interview. First interview divided to 3 part.
    First part, you will need to take a technical test to test your programming and query knowledge.Second part, you will need to take a IQ test.Third part is like a normal interview, questioning those common interview question.
    In second interview, HR will give you a English test. This test must pass in order to proceed to hiring.