Jobvite Cloud Computing and Applications Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Cloud Computing and Applications Development Interview Questions

Cloud Computing and Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

They had a phone screening which involved some basic java programming concepts and an algorithm question. He also asked me a non-technical problem solving question and an extension of it when I solved the problem.

They also asked me to code a solution for a problem they had and send it back to them with how long it took me to do. It had to do with parsing and manipulating the data for a type of transitive closure.

My second interview with them was again technical, had to do with java/oop concepts, algorithms, and SQL knowledge. After this I had another coding question to do within an hour.

The same day I talked to the CTO who did more personality/HR like interview questions. I have not yet accepted or denied the offer they gave me.

Interview Questions

• If you have a list of numbers, how would you find the minimum difference(difference calculated in pairs)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, because I didn't have much to negotiate with. The offer they gave me was very good for an entry level worker.