Jobvite Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Jobvite

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I was contacted about an initial telephone interview with the recruiter, then participated in a telephone interview with the manager and two Skype interviews with managers. They were very professional and invited me to San Mateo for a face to face interview. Overall I was extremely impressed with the team and the only reason I didn't travel to San Mateo was due to another job offer I received from another company that I'd already been working with.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a client that was extremely angry with you and was acting unprofessionally during your meeting with them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jobvite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with the Recruiter (who rocks, BTW), then I had two phone interviews: one with the hiring manager and another with the VP of Customer Success. I was then invited onsite to meet with them and additional team members in person. It was a very smooth process and it moved along nicely - all within a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with the process, the organization and everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a situation in which you had an upset customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter, completed a video interview, had phone interviews with key team members, met in person with a local team member, and then flew to HQ to do final in person interviews with key team members and management and to do a presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe what Jobvite does?   1 Answer

Jobvite Response

Dec 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you so much for your review and perspective on our interview process. We truly take all feedback into consideration to achieve a successful candidate experience and appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 2 weeks. The process was smooth at first and the interview team was full of smart people who were helpful. I didn't hear from them for 2 more weeks and didn't get a reply when I sent a follow-up note. I decided to take the offer that I had in hand.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be an entrepreneur? I said "in a few years". I was asked that by 2 people. Also, the standard: Do you want more equity or a higher salary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application on line and was immediately contacted for a phone interview. The person who interviewed me was a recruiter they had hired to screen all their candidates.

She took an hour of my time and said that she would like to proceed and bring me in for a face to face interview. I was going to be contacted directly by the company to schedule the face to face interview.

When I never heard back I called to follow up and she acted cold and did not have a clue who I was,. Eventually said she would speak to the company and get back to me the next day. Of course I heard nothing back and eventually received a standard canned message saying I was not a fit for the position.

The whole experience was negative and ironic that a site specializing in recruiting, is doing such a poor job.

Interview Questions

• How would you change our product?!   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jobvite in March 2014.

Interview

Completed a video interview, phone interview, and an assessment and then never heard anything back, it has been two months. I was optimistic about this company but have lost faith in them.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard and nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question