Jobvite Customer Success Training Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jobvite

4.0

Customer Success Training Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Completed a few phone screens, a video interview that consisted of a few questions and got to meet the team in the office. The process ran a little longer than expected but it's only because they wanted to select the best candidates for each position.

Interview Questions

Jobvite Response

May 15, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the interview process. We strive to improve our process and candidate experience and appreciate your input.

Other Interview Reviews for Jobvite

Customer Success Training Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

There are multiple interviews in the process, but for good reason. Jobvite wants to make smart hires and I appreciate the amount of effort by all involved. If there was a change or update, the recruiter made sure to keep me in the loop. I appreciated the transparency and thoroughly enjoyed each conversation I had with the team members. Also, the team in Indiana was such a warm and inviting group of people, and interviewing there in-person was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Jobvite Response

May 15, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your response. It is our goal to provide a positive experience for all candidates and it's nice to read you had a positive experience.