Jobvite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Professional Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I was excited about potentially becoming part of this organization, but the process was a wreck and off-putting. They left me in limbo for many weeks after interview, even after reaching out for updates. I did not feel that the process was professional or well-coordinated, and there was no reciprocity of respect whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your personality will be a fit?   2 Answers

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting

Hello, We’re very sorry to hear you felt your interview experience was negative. We strive to have a positive and respectful applicant experience as possible! We were fortunate to have a lot of ... More

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Jobvite is an incredibly cool company with a ton of potential. It is rare that you meet a team that is obviously so close and passionate about their product. Their office in San Mateo has incredible views of the peninsula and inside feels like the ideal Startup. While the interview process isn't the easiest that you will encounter, it is 100% the effort. Their recruiter Ty is the man! He is awesome to work with and very supportive throughout the interview process. At Jobvite you will find an incredibly talented team working together, which is something that is not easy to find in most sales roles in the Silicon Valley. Keep up the awesome work Jobvite!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite in December 2016.

Interview

Received notification from the recruiter shortly after I applied. He was very helpful in answering all my questions and setting up further interview times. Had the opportunity to speak with not only my potential supervisor, but his supervisor and several coworkers. It was a great chance to have a 360 degree day in the life view of the position.

Everyone I spoke to was pleasant, professional and extremely informative. While it did take several weeks to speak to everyone. the recruiter made sure to follow up and move things along. Especially difficult as it was around the holidays.

Overall one of the better interview process experiences I have had.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and a recruiter reached out to me regarding a video interview where I had a certain amount of time to answer the questions. This was over a month ago and I am still yet to hear anything back. Very disappointing as I took time off work to conduct this video interview so to not hear anything back is very disrespectful.

Interview Questions

Jobvite Response

Jan 6, 2017 – Recruiting

Hello, And our deepest apologies that it's taken so long to get back to you! We take all of our applicants very seriously, and we strive for a positive candidate experience. We've had a high ... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I was contacted about an initial telephone interview with the recruiter, then participated in a telephone interview with the manager and two Skype interviews with managers. They were very professional and invited me to San Mateo for a face to face interview. Overall I was extremely impressed with the team and the only reason I didn't travel to San Mateo was due to another job offer I received from another company that I'd already been working with.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a client that was extremely angry with you and was acting unprofessionally during your meeting with them?   Answer Question

Professional Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

applied online and contacted the local Jobvite person who posted this position via inmail, facebook and email. Since the company prior has Jobvite and this individual was associated with supporting our company I thought a return email or something would occur. Never once received a response..

Not sure that's the kind of company I want to work with.... so frustrating.

Sep 11, 2016 – Recruiting

Hello, I'm sorry you felt you had a negative experience due to not receiving a follow up email regarding this role. At Jobvite we strive to treat every applicant with the respect they deserve. We ... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with the Recruiter (who rocks, BTW), then I had two phone interviews: one with the hiring manager and another with the VP of Customer Success. I was then invited onsite to meet with them and additional team members in person. It was a very smooth process and it moved along nicely - all within a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with the process, the organization and everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a situation in which you had an upset customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1st round was telephonic. I had a 30 minutes interview with HR and it went well with basic questions. Next round was telephonic with Hiring manager which was easy as well.

Interview Questions

• Q. Basic questions of data structure, sorting, which sorting is better ?
      Questions on multi threading, what is Thread safe ?
      what is sql join ?
      Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

It was a great experience! They were extremely transparent with me from the beginning and no hidden agenda. I had a phone interview and was asked to come in for an in person interview a couple days later. I met with 4 people from the marketing team and the recruiter. Everyone was super nice and very personable. The recruiter contacted me a couple days later to set expectations about salary, which I appreciated. I had a final in person interview with the VP of Marketing, which went great. When I didn't get the job, the recruiter was very honest and open with me and truly appreciated that. I would recommend anyone to Jobvite.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

i applied online and was asked to do a video interview. Haven't heard back in over a week. It has been over a month actually. The email said said they will get back to me asap but it has been a couple of weeks now. I applied again and was asked to do the video interview and the same thing happened. I havent heard back from them.