Jobvite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA).

Interview

Received a brief programming test and filled it out. Solutions were a bit of a challenge, but relatively straightforward. Was brought in for on-site interviews, met with many members of the team who talked about, variously, software development principles, current frameworks, my experience, their work environment, my goals & career plan. Took ~4 hours in all. Was brought in to meet CEO as final step. Time-to-offer, ~3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• A question about how to implement a particular behavior in AngularJS.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1st round was telephonic. I had a 30 minutes interview with HR and it went well with basic questions. Next round was telephonic with Hiring manager which was easy as well.

Interview Questions

• Q. Basic questions of data structure, sorting, which sorting is better ?
      Questions on multi threading, what is Thread safe ?
      what is sql join ?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy and well orchestrated. I invested hours to interview (2 phone and 4 in-person) and company did not have the decency to ever follow up with me after the interview. It's rude and disrespectful to not tell a candidate they didn't get the job - send an email - it's their BUSINESS to make the interview process a good experience and their software has the capability to contact a candidate. They wanted the world of the candidate. I had experience in another industry doing the exact same job with years of experience, but the sales VP seemed like he only wanted someone with the exact industry experience. I saw the job posted for months afterward.

Interview Questions

• They asked about specific industry experience. I didn't have it, but if I can market widget x, I can market widget z.   1 Answer

May 9, 2017 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to interview with Jobvite as well as leave a review of your experience. It’s unfortunate that there wasn’t a fit between your experience and what we were looking for... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I actually applied through a Jobvite. The interview process consisted of PI and an in depth F2F with many of the senior sale executives.

Interview Questions

• "What was your GPA?" If given the opportunity to speak with the CEO, Dan Finnigan, be prepared to bring your A-game. He is not here to trick you or make you feel uncomfortable... He asks specific questions relevant to the role you are interviewing for. Given the nature of a sales, he was more interested in the way I answered the question not the actual GPA grade. Keep that in mind and you will be very successful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy. I had the offer that evening.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

There really isn't any way to prepare for an interview here. You could have a successful track record in the space, with 10 years of experience, but if the 15 minutes you spend answering the CEO's seemingly random and nonsensical questions doesn't jive, you're done. I literally LOST money interviewing with this place.

I understand why a company this small would want the CEO involved with the hiring process, but limiting your talent pool based purely on the CEO's "gut feeling" of a candidate is ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions from the team that were actually tied to the business - Random and cryptic questions from the CEO.   1 Answer

Jul 11, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you spent interviewing with us for an account executive position at Jobvite. There are many factors that we consider when hiring the right person... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed on-site - the process took about 3 weeks.

I connected with a recruiter almost immediately after I applied. The initial conversation was casual, but informative - Jackie did a great job describing the position and painting the culture at Jobvite.

The next step was a phone screen (another great call learning about the opportunities at Jobvite) and then I was invited for an on-site interview. I met with many of the senior executives, including the CEO, which was a pleasant surprise to see that all levels of the organization was part of the hiring process, then took a quick tour of the office space, and left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard, but trying to read and gauge the interviewer was a bit of a challenge at times.   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Fishers, IN) in June 2018.

Interview

Overall, the process moved quickly for me. I didn't feel like I was waiting for the next step too often. The recruiter was very transparent with me on next steps and how long things would take. Pretty easy!

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most challenging within your first 30 days?   Answer Question

Jun 21, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback around the interview process. As we grow and scale, candidate experience is always top of mind and feedback is taken seriously to... More

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter contacted me to set up an initial screening. The phone screen went well and a 30 minute phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. I prepared and waited for the call but it never came. I assumed that the manager was running late and waited for 20 minutes. I called the main office number to follow up and there was no answer. I called a second time and still no answer. Then, I emailed the recruiter and 2 hours later I received an "I'm so sorry" email with no explanation as to what happened. She asked if we could reschedule the call and although I emailed her back with my availability I never heard back from her. I have never been stood up for an interview ever and not only is it highly unprofessional, it shows an utter disregard for someone else's time and is embarrassing for a company whose product is a recruiting and applicant tracking software.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I see Jobvite everywhere so I decided to apply to the company. System is easy to use and I got a response the next day after I applied. Very interesting company. Growing and lots of interesting projects going on. The recruiter is very upfront about what the company is looking for, the skill sets they need and the culture at Jobvite. I loved the take it or leave it attitude. Jobvite is one of those companies about to pop. They are clearly doing well and it was a pleasure to be phone screened for a position at Jobvite.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

i applied online and was asked to do a video interview. Haven't heard back in over a week. It has been over a month actually. The email said said they will get back to me asap but it has been a couple of weeks now. I applied again and was asked to do the video interview and the same thing happened. I havent heard back from them.