KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Jobvite Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Other9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Jobvite

Application

I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

3 step process , recruiter, direct manager, overall leader. Each lasted about 30 minutes with recruiter follow up in between each one. The leader interview was weak and not very good impression.

Interview Questions
  • Why you work at Jobvite?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Jobvite

Application

I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

Brief phone call with recuriting agent. Technical coding exam that was online. Entire exam took roughly 2-3 hours. Multiple interviews with technical members of the team asking multiple scenario based questions and examples.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit? What technology stacks do you know from our job description? Describe how you have used them and experience level with each.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jobvite

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Jobvite

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

Submitted application after which received request for phone interview. A week after interview with hiring manager was scheduled. In a week after that another interview with tech head was scheduled. All along the interview process, positive feedback was given in the interview itself and every round there was mention about next round details including how to handle next rounds. Suddenly all emails stopped and no notification about next processes. At least don't raise the candidates' hopes. Positive feedback was explicit in every round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jobvite

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

fractured, and mismanaged, lack of proper coordination, miscommunication, parts of the team very relaxed and welcoming to candidates, but the coordination and hiring managers very tight and unwelcoming, overall not a good experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Jobvite

Application

I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

Extremely Toxic. Team started the video session by not turning on their camera and stressed how they are siloed and exhausted. When I asked what they enjoyed most about the work - the response I was received was: Companies they work with all have similar configurations. It's very clear they are very much burned out, underappreciated, and overworked. My heart goes out to them. Jobvite continues to hire for their roles after they leave months later, and this cycle continues to repeat itself.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Jobvite

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

Phone interview with HR then Hiring manager. Onsite interview with 3 different heads of departments (each individually). The entire interview process for onsite took about 4 hours. Offer was made within 2-3 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jobvite

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

First round phone screen with a recruiter, then an interview with a manager, video interview with active SDRs, and a phone screen with it is all virtual and moved very fast and efficiently

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jobvite

Application

I interviewed at Jobvite

Interview

Great! I really enjoyed speaking with everyone throughout the process. It was an absolute pleasure overall. Everyone seems happy working there and the team was great. I would interview again for sure.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

My phone interview have been rescheduled two times. Every time, when I was ready for the phone call as scheduled, I got changed-schedule-notice by Email. The 3rd time, finally I did receive the call. The guy ended the call in 7 minutes. What a joke—Jobvite???

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Guayaquil

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Guayaquil) in Dec 2019

Interview

La entrevista fue en línea, duró alrededor de media hora, se notaba al entrevistador muy necesitado de personal y de la misma manera yo me encontraba con urgencia del cargo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews

Jobvite Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Jobvite as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.89 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success Training Developer and Customer Success Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Sales Development Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Jobvite takes an average of 23 days when considering 59 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Development Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Customer Success Training Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Jobvite according to 59 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.48%