Jobvite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Interview Questions

Interviews at Jobvite

2.9

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite in January 2020.

Interview

My phone interview have been rescheduled two times. Every time, when I was ready for the phone call as scheduled, I got changed-schedule-notice by Email. The 3rd time, finally I did receive the call. The guy ended the call in 7 minutes. What a joke—Jobvite???

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiting team. Then phone interview, followed by 1:1 interview with Manager. Also met with CEO during the process.

Interview was rigorous, but fair. Needed to go deep on a) ability to overcome challenges, b) working style and task-orientation, c) long term career goals. Each interviewer assessed in different areas.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals? Where do you want to be in 5, 10 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2019.

Interview

Jobvite has a relatively extensive hiring process, which makes sense given the nature of the business. The recruiter that I worked with throughout the process was incredibly responsive, helpful, and friendly. Easily the most professional recruiter I've worked with. Overall a very positive and thorough interview experience with a relatively quick timeframe.

Interview Process went something like...

1.) Phone Screen
    2.) 30 min. call w/ Hiring manager
    3.) 3 hr. on-site w/ Hiring manager, VP of sales, SDR team members

Interview Questions

• What do you know about jobvite and what sparked your interest in applying?   Answer Question
    • What kind of work environment and culture are important to you?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you'd be a good fit in the company and in the role?   Answer Question

Aug 5, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you so much for providing your feedback and experience through your interview process. As we continue to improve on our processes and overall candidate experience, your feedback is vital. We're happy to hear you had positive conversations and interactions throughout!

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2019.

Interview

The whole interview process was very fast and smooth. I applied for this role on a Thursday and heard back the next day to schedule a phone interview for the next week. I had my phone interviews Monday and Tuesday then went in for an onsite the next day and accepted an offer a few days after!

Interview Questions

• What did I enjoy about my previous role ?   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you so much for providing feedback and details from your interview experience. We strive to improve our overall candidate experience and hearing some of the positive interactions and timeliness you encountered is refreshing! Thank you again!

Office Manager/Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2019.

Interview

I had three phone/video interviews. The overall format for all of these was casual conversation with interview questions dispersed throughout. This style of interviewing made me feel at ease, which made answering the questions much more natural.

Interview Questions

• What is my management style?   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts and experience. Feedback on pro's and con's of your interactions with us is so helpful for us to improve going forward. I'm happy to hear you had a good experience!

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with an HR Manager, which turned out to be a positive experience and made me believe that I’m working with a professional organization. As the next step in the process I had an hour long video interview with the hiring manager, who was very nice but rather inexperienced on many levels. I knew then and there it’s not a fit for me. They told me that I will hear back from them in a couple of days. Two weeks later I still haven’t heard back. And this comes from the organization that’s product is the hiring/recruiting platform. Very poor way to handle your candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would your direct reports say about your management style?   Answer Question

Apr 7, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

I am very sorry for the experience you had interviewing with us. We do strive to create a positive experience for all who show interest in Jobvite and are considering for employment. We do appreciate the constructive feedback and will use this to continue to improve our process the best we can.

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

All totaled, I interviewed with seven people. Process included three phone interviews, followed by an on-site visit to Jobvite's HQ, where I interviewed with four others I hadn't previously spoken with. The entire process was smooth and seamless, and Chad (recruiter I worked with) did an excellent job keeping me in the loop as to where I stood in their process, while also clearly articulating expectations at each step. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Interview Questions

• Lots of background and situational questions. Really good casual, back-and-forth dialogue during each conversation. I came away with clear expectations for the job I was interviewing for, and was glad to have the chance to experience the vibe in the office for a few hours.   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for providing this feedback. As an industry leader in the Recruiting software industry, we continue to strive toward a positive candidate experience. Knowing where we are succeeding, allows us to put focus on areas to improve. Welcome to the team!

Technical Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined and efficient, as you would expect from a company that specializes in talent acquisition and onboarding.

My wife was onboarding at a different tech company at the same time her experience was nowhere near as good as what Jobvite provided.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my experience with SaaS application support as well as my experience managing customer escalations.   Answer Question

Jan 16, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for providing your thoughts and feedback around the interview process you experienced. As we grow and scale, keeping the candidate and their experience at the forefront is a top priority for us.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2018.

Interview

Great experience overall. I initially connected with Chad for a brief phone screen and he laid out the entire process. Next was a phone interview and then a panel interview. Very thorough and well thought out.

Interview Questions

• What tools have you used to prospect/prepare for a call?   Answer Question

Dec 18, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your interview experience. As we continue to grow and improve our candidate experience, feedback is taken seriously. We are glad to hear you a positive experience.

Senior Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screen interview with HR. Then on-site interview to met with the controller, people in revenue team, and HR to discuss this position. It was a positive experience and the interview process was highly interactive.

Interview Questions

• What my management style is.   1 Answer

Jan 23, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Team

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback around your interview experience. We strive for an interactive and positive overall experience for our candidates and am glad your experience was a good one!