Jobvite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Interview Questions

Interviews at Jobvite

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very casual. I got to meet with different members of the sales team, who were all very nice. I then had to meet with the CEO, Dan. That was stressful as he was very diligent and asked some tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a startup?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Jobvite is an incredibly cool company with a ton of potential. It is rare that you meet a team that is obviously so close and passionate about their product. Their office in San Mateo has incredible views of the peninsula and inside feels like the ideal Startup. While the interview process isn't the easiest that you will encounter, it is 100% the effort. Their recruiter Ty is the man! He is awesome to work with and very supportive throughout the interview process. At Jobvite you will find an incredibly talented team working together, which is something that is not easy to find in most sales roles in the Silicon Valley. Keep up the awesome work Jobvite!

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2018.

Interview

This was THE BEST interview I’ve ever gone through. Chad was professional and very helpful. I knew this was the right company for me. I’m very excited to join Jobvite!

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Aug 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

We truly appreciate your feedback and kinds words. Candidate experience and candidate engagement are always top of mind for us and knowing where we are succeeding is reassuring that we're moving in... More

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2018.

Interview

Great experience overall. I initially connected with Chad for a brief phone screen and he laid out the entire process. Next was a phone interview and then a panel interview. Very thorough and well thought out.

Interview Questions

• What tools have you used to prospect/prepare for a call?   Answer Question

Dec 18, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your interview experience. As we continue to grow and improve our candidate experience, feedback is taken seriously. We are glad to hear you a... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

This place is awesome from the phone screen to the on site. This team has there act together. I have to click no to an offer as I haven't been given one yet. The folks at jobvite make you feel good about start ups and what they are doing. I could write for days about this process because they do such a good job, the recruiter I worked with at Jobvite was very upbeat and gave positive feed back and plus responded to my thank you follow up email.

Interview Questions

• This one is funny, was a great set of interviewers but the hardest question was asking my post interview questions up front as we kicked off the last interview, not hard just different and I loved it,   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a very determined recruiter who organized an onsite interview with several key players the next week. The interviews were not too rigorous. The whole process took place over a three hour span.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Lack of courtesy! After a lengthy interview process of phone screens and face to face, a company should have the courtesy to send a personalized email instead of automatic rejection. This is a poor reflection of company who prides themselves on recruiting. Job seekers/posters should not use this platform. Their hiring practices are lacking professionalism!

Interview Questions

Jobvite Response

Oct 8, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

I am so sorry this is the experience you had with us. We do strive to create a positive candidate experience for all who show interest in joining Jobvite. We appreciate your feedback and will... More

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with my potential boss. Then he brought me to HQ to meet the leadership team and see the office. I had an offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you will be successful selling Talent Acquisition Software since your background is not in this space.   1 Answer

Professional Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I was excited about potentially becoming part of this organization, but the process was a wreck and off-putting. They left me in limbo for many weeks after interview, even after reaching out for updates. I did not feel that the process was professional or well-coordinated, and there was no reciprocity of respect whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your personality will be a fit?   2 Answers

Feb 13, 2017 – Recruiting

Hello,
    We’re very sorry to hear you felt your interview experience was negative. We strive to have a positive and respectful applicant experience as possible!
    We were fortunate to have a lot of... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite in December 2016.

Interview

Received notification from the recruiter shortly after I applied. He was very helpful in answering all my questions and setting up further interview times. Had the opportunity to speak with not only my potential supervisor, but his supervisor and several coworkers. It was a great chance to have a 360 degree day in the life view of the position.

Everyone I spoke to was pleasant, professional and extremely informative. While it did take several weeks to speak to everyone. the recruiter made sure to follow up and move things along. Especially difficult as it was around the holidays.

Overall one of the better interview process experiences I have had.