Jobvite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jobvite

2.9

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by a phone screen with the manager for the team and two other members of the team (including the VP). The interview process was finished with an onsite interview where I was asked to prepare a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed professionally and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Aug 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for providing feedback from your experience during the interview process. We greatly appreciate you taking the time let us know your thoughts on the overall process. As we continue to... More

Director of Sales Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

Phone Interview started 10min. Sourcer/Recruiter seemed cold and un-interested in chatting.
    She couldn't give good answers about the competitive space. There were no details about the team, why i should be moving and what makes Jobvite special

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

I had a 30 min phone interview - I was then given a homework assignments to write up 5 out bounding emails and a script to a voicemail I would leave on sales call. I was told that we would "discuss" my assignment when I came in for my in person interview. During the in person interview - I interviewed with 5 people ranging from a person in the same position as me to the CEO. I was asked a long string of bizarre questions - for example: someone in the same position I was applying for asked "So... how will you be a friend to me if you take this position?" The role was for a Beginners Sales Rep, and in my phone interview I was told that I did not need sales experience because I would be trained on the job. Then I spent 3 hours in an interview where I was forced to prove my non existent sales experience. I was also put on the spot to act out a sales call while playing both ends of the phone call. After the long and awkward 3 hour interview process - I was told that I could leave. I followed up with a Thank You that afternoon and never heard a word from them again.

Interview Questions

Jobvite Response

Oct 24, 2017 – Jobvite Executive Team

Thank you for your time to interview with Jobvite and leave a review of your experience. We apologize for not appropriately preparing you for the interview expectations, and we are following up with... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite.

Interview

I was contacted about an initial telephone interview with the recruiter, then participated in a telephone interview with the manager and two Skype interviews with managers. They were very professional and invited me to San Mateo for a face to face interview. Overall I was extremely impressed with the team and the only reason I didn't travel to San Mateo was due to another job offer I received from another company that I'd already been working with.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a client that was extremely angry with you and was acting unprofessionally during your meeting with them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with the Recruiter (who rocks, BTW), then I had two phone interviews: one with the hiring manager and another with the VP of Customer Success. I was then invited onsite to meet with them and additional team members in person. It was a very smooth process and it moved along nicely - all within a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with the process, the organization and everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a situation in which you had an upset customer and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter, completed a video interview, had phone interviews with key team members, met in person with a local team member, and then flew to HQ to do final in person interviews with key team members and management and to do a presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe what Jobvite does?   1 Answer

Dec 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you so much for your review and perspective on our interview process. We truly take all feedback into consideration to achieve a successful candidate experience and appreciate your feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 2 weeks. The process was smooth at first and the interview team was full of smart people who were helpful. I didn't hear from them for 2 more weeks and didn't get a reply when I sent a follow-up note. I decided to take the offer that I had in hand.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be an entrepreneur? I said "in a few years". I was asked that by 2 people. Also, the standard: Do you want more equity or a higher salary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application on line and was immediately contacted for a phone interview. The person who interviewed me was a recruiter they had hired to screen all their candidates.

She took an hour of my time and said that she would like to proceed and bring me in for a face to face interview. I was going to be contacted directly by the company to schedule the face to face interview.

When I never heard back I called to follow up and she acted cold and did not have a clue who I was,. Eventually said she would speak to the company and get back to me the next day. Of course I heard nothing back and eventually received a standard canned message saying I was not a fit for the position.

The whole experience was negative and ironic that a site specializing in recruiting, is doing such a poor job.

Interview Questions

• How would you change our product?!   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jobvite in March 2014.

Interview

Completed a video interview, phone interview, and an assessment and then never heard anything back, it has been two months. I was optimistic about this company but have lost faith in them.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard and nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

It was a great experience! They were extremely transparent with me from the beginning and no hidden agenda. I had a phone interview and was asked to come in for an in person interview a couple days later. I met with 4 people from the marketing team and the recruiter. Everyone was super nice and very personable. The recruiter contacted me a couple days later to set expectations about salary, which I appreciated. I had a final in person interview with the VP of Marketing, which went great. When I didn't get the job, the recruiter was very honest and open with me and truly appreciated that. I would recommend anyone to Jobvite.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question