Jobvite Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jobvite

1 Interview Review

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Recruiter invited me for a phone screen, then an invitation for an on-site interview at their San Mateo office. I had the chance to speak to 5-6 of the staff which was a 3 hr interview in total. I did not get the role for the Marketing Coordinator role.

Although I was not chosen for the role I applied for, what I did not find fair was when I then again applied for the company for a different role a few weeks later, which was the Event Marketing Coordinator.

I was invited again for a phone screen via email, but never got a follow up once I emailed them thanking them that they were willing to reconsider me applying for the company again. With my experience, I think it was unprofessional of them to ignore me when they're the one who reached out. I admire the company, but I don't admire their hiring process. It's unfair and disrespectful!

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current company?   1 Answer

Jobvite Response

Jul 13, 2018 – Jobvite Executive Team

Thank you for providing this feedback. I'm sorry your experience was not as we intended. We do strive to provide all candidates with a positive experience and continue to work towards improving our... More