Jobvite Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Jobvite

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite in December 2016.

Interview

Received notification from the recruiter shortly after I applied. He was very helpful in answering all my questions and setting up further interview times. Had the opportunity to speak with not only my potential supervisor, but his supervisor and several coworkers. It was a great chance to have a 360 degree day in the life view of the position.

Everyone I spoke to was pleasant, professional and extremely informative. While it did take several weeks to speak to everyone. the recruiter made sure to follow up and move things along. Especially difficult as it was around the holidays.

Overall one of the better interview process experiences I have had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jobvite

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by a phone screen with the manager for the team and two other members of the team (including the VP). The interview process was finished with an onsite interview where I was asked to prepare a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed professionally and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Jobvite Response

Aug 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for providing feedback from your experience during the interview process. We greatly appreciate you taking the time let us know your thoughts on the overall process. As we continue to... More