Jobvite Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jobvite Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Jobvite

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

i applied online and was asked to do a video interview. Haven't heard back in over a week. It has been over a month actually. The email said said they will get back to me asap but it has been a couple of weeks now. I applied again and was asked to do the video interview and the same thing happened. I havent heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jobvite

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very casual. I got to meet with different members of the sales team, who were all very nice. I then had to meet with the CEO, Dan. That was stressful as he was very diligent and asked some tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a startup?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (San Mateo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Jobvite is an incredibly cool company with a ton of potential. It is rare that you meet a team that is obviously so close and passionate about their product. Their office in San Mateo has incredible views of the peninsula and inside feels like the ideal Startup. While the interview process isn't the easiest that you will encounter, it is 100% the effort. Their recruiter Ty is the man! He is awesome to work with and very supportive throughout the interview process. At Jobvite you will find an incredibly talented team working together, which is something that is not easy to find in most sales roles in the Silicon Valley. Keep up the awesome work Jobvite!

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2018.

Interview

This was THE BEST interview I’ve ever gone through. Chad was professional and very helpful. I knew this was the right company for me. I’m very excited to join Jobvite!

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Jobvite Response

Aug 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

We truly appreciate your feedback and kinds words. Candidate experience and candidate engagement are always top of mind for us and knowing where we are succeeding is reassuring that we're moving in... More

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2018.

Interview

Great experience overall. I initially connected with Chad for a brief phone screen and he laid out the entire process. Next was a phone interview and then a panel interview. Very thorough and well thought out.

Interview Questions

• What tools have you used to prospect/prepare for a call?   Answer Question

Jobvite Response

Dec 18, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your interview experience. As we continue to grow and improve our candidate experience, feedback is taken seriously. We are glad to hear you a... More