Jobvite Technical Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jobvite (Burlingame, CA).

Interview

Recruiter was good until the face to face interview got completed. After that he was incommunicado until i sent a mail. The feedback was everybody liked me and only had good things to say.

Company and interviewers were all good. But i had to go to face-2-face for 2 days which was a drag. Also, 5 directors interviewed me....in total 11 people. This makes no sense unless i am a hire with cross team responsibilities, which i was not.

Also, it took them more than 3 weeks to get back to me to let me know they are opting for another candidate. I guess the issue might have been that i was a little overqualified for the position and was asking for above average salary.

The only issue i have is that i feel they wasted my time since they knew from the beginning my qualifications and salary expectations.

But the company folks and products are good.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. I was able to answer all the questions that was asked.   Answer Question

Jobvite Response

Jan 27, 2014 – Recruiting

We strive to be transparent with candidates during our interview process. We are committed to hiring the best qualified candidates for our open positions and to some, it may feel like a lengthy... More