Joe's Crab Shack Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Joe's Crab Shack Server Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Really easy. Ask some basic questions about your personality, work ethic, and availability. I did a group interview but still overall a good interview. Be confident and look in the interviewers eye.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Joe's Crab Shack

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. She was a very friendly manager. Unfortunately they hired me as a hostess instead of a server, due to lack of serving experience. I love my new job.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had trouble at work and helped a coworker?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack.

Interview

One interview with the server manager then another with the General Manager. Both very nice people and not intimidating at all. They answer all your questions and are very pleasant throughout the process.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack.

Interview

I found the job on Cragislist, printed out my resume and the ad, drove to the store, and immediately spoke with a manager. After 30 minutes of casually talking about my experience and life around the US, I was asked to come back to speak with the GM and then was hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any serving experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

we sat at a table we tabled about what the job was going to in tale. He asked me had I ever severed before. I replied with yes, at a steakhouse that was across town.

Interview Questions

• have i ever severed before? Why I felt like i deserved the job,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. Management was rude and on their phone when it was my turn to speak. It was a process of elimination interview and very unprofessional. We did a stand up and speak in front of the 30+ other prospects and then a 1-on-1 with one of the managers.

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Pearland, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and easy. The manager that interviewed me was very laid back and not intimidating like many other companies. They did not try to make the process hard on me by bashing me with cookie cutter questions which I thought was great. It didn't even feel like an interview. Just a friendly conversation with a stranger. The manager hired me immediately after the interview despite the fact that I had no work experience, but he decided to get me started as a hostess which I was perfectly fine with.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack.

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager I already personally knew, so it made it super easy. Usually there are two interviews. Sometimes they will make you dance. They do make you fill out a questionnaire online prior to the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in West Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (West Nyack, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Firstly, contacted by phone by hiring manager to set up an in store interview with a manager. Later followed by a face to face interview with on duty manager. Very easy going with the intentions of just being able to observe who you are as a person and conversational skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered an issue with a costumer and how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you demonstrated qualities of a leader?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Joe's Crab Shack (Clifton, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview
    then a regular interview
    then training
    I loved this interview because the lady was very very nice and let everyone speak and no one was competing with each other at all