John Deere Assembly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Assembly Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in East Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (East Moline, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy and intimidating. My interview lasted at least an hour and a half between two separate interviewers. Make sure to dress and speak professionally because they will call you on it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made your work environment better or safer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL).

Interview

STAR interview process, hair drug test. be 15 minutes early to interview. don't try to hide anything because they will find out. they do a very in depth background check. they go back seven years on your criminal history

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all. wages are set per the Deere and Company UAW bargaining unit agreement

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was long and tedious. They throughly screen their applicants. If you pass the brief online survey application, they call you in to take a computer test, some time later you are invited for a one-on-one interview with two employees, that's two interviews, and some more time later, they call to make an offer of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

I had two men interviewing me back to back. I also had a phone interview along with a panel of people asking questions afterwards. I asked if they had a supervisor job available they said not at the moment but maybe later on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a problem with a co-worker and how did you work through it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Deere (Ankeny, IA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process can be a long wait I applied online and it felt like a long time before I was finally called to have an actual one on one interview I fully believe my father in law got me the job since he went in and recommended me since he retired from the job he got me in a lot faster than if he didn't do that they were at the time hiring a lot of people so the paper work was piled up, they likely put me up higher on the list afer that.

After I did finally got a call for the interview it went quickly you show up and they ask you questions to see if you are the right person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you help someone out on the line if they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My advice is you are their for yourself you are not their to lick their boots thats not what they are looking for in a worker they want someone who is willing to work hard and is in it for themselves more than making the company look good thats what the interviewer told me anyways you are their to make money not an ego.

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Long, a lot of getting to know you. Two different people interview you, each ask just about the same questions. Took a total of 2 hours, 1 hour each interviewer. Business casual dress.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Waterloo, IA) in February 2011.

Interview

online application then go to the company and take a apptitude test on computer if you pass you take a phiscal if you pass then you have an interview.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you produced more parts then people on your crew that have been there longer and your supervisor tells the other coworkers why cant you get parts out like he does   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere in October 2010.

Interview

Short multiple choice test that a 5 year old could pass. They then randomly pick from a hat who to hire. You interview with people who have no idea how anything in the plant works and lie right to your face.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one, most of my interview consisted of playing high school football.   Answer Question