John Deere Interview Questions in East Moline, IL | Glassdoor

John Deere Interview Questions in East Moline, IL

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (East Moline, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy and intimidating. My interview lasted at least an hour and a half between two separate interviewers. Make sure to dress and speak professionally because they will call you on it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made your work environment better or safer   Answer Question

IT Part Time Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (East Moline, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

They do the STAR interview process, so be prepared for it. They ask plenty of questions, and there is a panel of interviewers. Make sure you practice beforehand. If you are not familiar with the STAR process, google it and get some questions. They are all based upon past experiences, and make sure you tie them into your schooling for a better chance at being hired.

Material Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Moline, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Deere (East Moline, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interveiw process to become a contract employee is very simple. As long as you know someone, you can get the interview. It just takes time to get in. Once the you get it, the interview is more of the company telling you what to expect, as opposed to what you have done to be worthy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Moline, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at John Deere (East Moline, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

The position was posted online, I submitted an electronic application and an electronic resume. the position was only open for 7 days. there was an internal review process. I was contacted for a 1 hour phone interview. after a couple of days I was told that I was selected for an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of approximately 6 one-to-one (sometimes two-to-one) 50 min interviews and informal lunch with potential team mates and Short Facilities Tour and 2 hour community tour

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a team mate that was hard to work with? What was the situation? How did you handle the team member? and what was the outcome?   1 Answer