John Deere Interview Questions in Fargo, ND | Glassdoor

John Deere Interview Questions in Fargo, ND

Updated Mar 7, 2017

Software Engineer-II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Fargo, ND) in September 2015.

Interview

30 minutes interview, one phone interview and one job site. the phone interview was only about my experience in the past. and the site interview was more technical. In general the interview wasn't so hard.

Interview Questions

• Some question about the fundamentals of object oriented programming.   Answer Question

Part-Time Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Fargo, ND) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed on-site with 2 managers. Offered the position 2 weeks later via phone. The interviewers were pleasant and easy to talk to, asked behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were classic behavioral, "Tell us a time when..."   1 Answer

Part Time Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at John Deere (Fargo, ND) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online through campus career center. Was invited to select a slot for interview. Went in and interviewed for about an hour with one engineer. Was asked various behavior based questions and also a question on my transcript about a poor grade I had gotten. Took about a month or two to hear back from the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not negotiation for these positions. The wage is based off of school credits.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Fargo, ND) in January 2009.

Interview

This was a typical interview. Interviews were 1:1, mostly technical. Skills test was face to face. I met with 6 people; one manager, one director, 3 engineers and one HR. They have a very nice facility. Other than the skills test (mostly questions about C), the interview questions focused on my previous projects. There were no "tricky" questions.

This seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

The money was just way too low. Also, they only have a "high deductible" health care plan.