John Deere GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere GET Interview Questions

Interviews at John Deere

2.8

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere in September 2015.

Interview

The overall experience was very good.The company officials were very humble and took the entire interview process systematically.It was one day process,test was aptitude+technical of 1 hour.i cleared the test then there was 1 technical and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

• In Technical interview they asked me about my projects as they were embedded systems based and some questions on c language.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at John Deere (Pune (India)).

Interview

Face to face interview. Not very difficult. Questions were mostly around data structure, coding.
    Some object oriented questions. Things about me, academics. They asked about how I can use my academic knowledge after joining the company. It was for their IT division. They mainly focused data structure and operating systems fundamentals, computer organisation, computer networking.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

A written test consisting questions on aptitude, OOP, DS and SQL Queries. The level of test is moderate to difficult. Shortlisted students have to undergo Technical Interview and same repeats for HR Interview.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at John Deere (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was completely electronics related questionarre , i am from electrical background so it was some what difficult in answering , they asked me about embedded systems and all , DAC and ADC conversions control systems related ques and many , they asked me quiz ques which are easy , they tested the knowledge which we have mainly to their prof

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Jamshedpur (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through college.The process only took a day.I was interviewed at college campus.They went to our school and conducted a written examination. After that, those who passed underwent a panel interview.In written,technical questions were very tough.They asked mainly from KOM,Springs,Dome,FM.Out 70 students,12 were shortlisted for the interview.We had to give 2 interviews,technical then Hr(only If you qualify the 1st one)

Interview Questions

• Interview started with basic questions like "tell me something about yourself".was asked to draw BMD of simple supported beam with central load.Questions were asked related welding and basic questions from ICE.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Patna, Bihar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview was you some very easy.they will ask youvarious questions very easy codes like bubble sort and technical questions from digital ,control.the interview went for about 45 minutes.the interviewers were very good .finally result was announced but I wasn"t selected.

Interview Questions

• question on bubble sort, xor gate circuit, xor gate using nand gate and nor gate.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pantnagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at John Deere (Pantnagar (India)).

Interview

Written Aptitude and Technical test is conducted on the first day of recruitment procedure. Technical Interview and HR Interview is organised for the candidates who clear the initial screening round. Questions on basic database queries are asked along with some questions on the programming language.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I got selected through campus for John Deere. There was an online test of aptitude and basic C++ and Java questions. Then they selected 9 people from this test. After that we went through a technical interview where they asked me about my projects related to Big Data, many questions related to Java, JDBC, C++, C, OOPs concepts, DS, OS, DBMS and few puzzles. After this I was selected for HR interview which was a long one and basically they were trying to test my managerial skills and communication skills. I got through the interview and we were 3 people who got selected from CSE.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere (Surat (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

interview was very easy. they needed people from manufacturing department so many questions are from that subjects. they also asked about strenght of materials and of couse internal combustion engines

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uttara Kannada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Uttara Kannada (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. The people interviewing made me feel very comfortable and asked me questions related to my area of interest. They were well prepared too. The HR round was fun and an experience to remember.

Interview Questions

• What are your areas of interests?
      Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
      What are your strengets and weaknesses?   Answer Question