John Deere Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Intern Interview Questions

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

This was a shorter pre-interview in their selection process at a career/job fair. If they like the applicant they then enter more interviews for John Deere to decide if they like the applicant. It was a great process that was very well run with great interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

Received an email from headquarters wanting to do a short interview with me over the phone. Had an hour long behavioral interview after that with a specialist in the area I wanted to go into. Didn't hear from them for a few weeks and after I followed up they got back to me. Then had an hour long interview with hiring managers and received a very short and unprofessional email the next day saying I didn't get the job. It would have been nice to have a phone call or personalized email instead of an automated email they send to everyone. I put a lot of time, effort, and stress into the interview process and a little respect for candidates goes a long way with their reputation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

First round in career fair, second round behavioral, third round unknown. Second round interview lasted over an hour of non-stop behavioral questions. Be prepared, and be aware of specifications between school/work/personal life, for the questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you performed suboptimally for a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at John Deere (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Talked to a representative at a school career fair. Called me that night to schedule an interview for the next day. The interview was at my school's career center. I was interviewed by an Engineer for about 45 minutes. The questions were behavioral questions following the STAR format. After the behavioral questions I was asked if I had any questions. Then at the very end I was told what the next steps would be (2 more interviews at John Deere). I got an email 2 weeks later saying that they weren't going to invite me for the next 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team member was not contributing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

Talked to a few recruiters at a career fair. I had an interview then ...they asked 5-6 behavioral questions ... Then I was invited for a second round interview in Moline... They gave us a company tour and the interview questions were similar to the ones they asked at the first interview. They had 2 interviews in moline

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I met with the recruiters at my college career fair and interviewed on campus the next day. They like to have you make a profile on the John Deere career page on their website beforehand. They also asked me for a transcript and resume when I met them.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard. The hardest one was about my experience in the IT field, which at the time, I didn't have much of.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I talked to someone at our University's Career Fair, and two days later I received a call asking me to come to an interview time. The interview was all Behavioral-based so nothing unexpected.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at John Deere in October 2014.

Interview

Followed the standard STAR method of interviewing. The interviewer was very cool and easy to talk to. From what I learned, second interviews are conducted in Moline, Iowa. They messed up my interview time, but fortunately someone who hadn't left for lunch yet found a packet and interviewed me right on the spot

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Deere in September 2014.

Interview

Apply through the university and apply online. For this Accounting internship, you have to prepare your resume and review what you want to know about John Deere for the interview. I was interviewed at BYU's campus and had I done well the first time, I would have been invited for a second interview in Moline, Illinois. After the interview on campus, I lost interest.

Interview Questions

• After reviewing trends in financial statements or other charts, what underlying themes did you identify in your analysis?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I met them at career fair and got an initial interview, went to their headquarters for the next round but was not selected