John Deere Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

John Deere Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

All behavioral based questions that incorporate the STAR Method.Make sure you know your resume from top to bottom because they will try to incorporate each question into one of your prior experiences or campus involvements. Also, make sure to have questions prepared for the interviewer. This shows interest in the company and also shows that you did your research.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to earn someone's trust? Based on prior experience
    Favorite class in school?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for John Deere

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I met them at career fair and got an initial interview, went to their headquarters for the next round but was not selected

Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview the day after the career fair. Then I recieved a 2nd round at HQ 2 weeks later, The following week I had an offer, which I declined.

Intern Interview

Interview

I talked to someone at our University's Career Fair, and two days later I received a call asking me to come to an interview time. The interview was all Behavioral-based so nothing unexpected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I met with the recruiters at my college career fair and interviewed on campus the next day. They like to have you make a profile on the John Deere career page on their website beforehand. They also asked me for a transcript and resume when I met them.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard. The hardest one was about my experience in the IT field, which at the time, I didn't have much of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at John Deere (Moline, IL).

Interview

I submitted a resume at a career fair. I then did an interview on my college campus with an HR manager, and eventually I was flown out to their headquarters. You had two 1-hr, 1-on-1 interviews with engineering managers. Then they set you up on a tour of the JD headquarters.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Aptitude + Technical Test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you refuse any new assignment if you are already overloaded with many of them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere (Waterloo, IA) in October 2013.

Interview

Talked to the recruiters at my school's career fair. They look at your resume and immediately decide if they will invite you back for an on-campus interview the next day. You sign up for a time slot and prepare for your interview. The interview is pretty relaxed and totally behavioral (i.e. tell me about a time you worked in a group project and overcame a conflict, tell me about a time you were faced with an ethical decision, etc.). The interviewers (two of them at once) were very nice and helpful. If that interview goes well, you will be flown out to the headquarters in Moline, IL for a final interview. There you have two interviews, each with one person from your field, which are essentially the same type of questions from the first inverview. They will typically respond in a few weeks after your last interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you made a decision in a group that you knew others would not be happy/agree with. Why did you do it and was it the right decision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate - just accepted the offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at John Deere in April 2014.

Interview

CV shortlisting followed by 2 rounds of telephonic interviews. First one was called technical but they focused only on my previous internships. Second one was a typical HR interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at John Deere (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test then it was followed by Technical interview and then the final HR INTerview was taken and it took all the day ...it was quite cumbersome to prepare for that in a single day.